Chapter 6.

What...The fuck...was that. That was all that's running through my mind. I don't wanna make a big deal so.
I found something to wear and went back downstairs. The food was ready.

"Nya babes what's wrong? You look like you just seen a ghost" Andre had came to me. I pulled him in the corner.

"What the hell is this?" I showed him the pack of white powder.

He stood their quiet for a while. "Andre.." My voice started cracking.
"Tell me you don't know anything about this" I said my eyes getting watery.

"I wish I could say I didn't" he said walking away shaking his head..

What was going on here. I sat at the table and ate quietly while everyone was laughing.

***

Everyone had left and I waited till me and JJ were alone.

"Jeremiah come" I called him in the kitchen.

"Wassup baby" he said.

"You heard anything or know about ...
Drugs" I asked raised an eyebrow.

He stood quiet for a while. "No" he said plainly. I can't believe this nigga lied to my face.

I slammed the pack of white powder on the table and went upstairs. Unbelievable.

*Jeremiahs POV*

I ran upstairs after her to find her pacing in the room.

"Nariah..." I wrapped my arms around her waist.

"Don't baby talk me Jeremiah." She said folding her arms.

"Look I've been dealing wit drugs since I was 12. Matter of fact it wasn't just me. Its Andre, Daniel, Justin, damani, amari, golani, and Alvaro. I'm what u call a drug lord. I run dese streets. I didn't want to tell anyone important to me because I want to keep those lives separate. And I didn't wanna get the girls and especially you, hurt... I know you say its bad, but I can't help what I love. And in the end its always the gang I will choose. But nariah I truely do love you. So please ..." I pleaded. Fuck everybody, nariah is my main and always will be.

"Ok" she said plainly

*Nariahs POV"

Part of me wanted to curse him out and just yell, but part of me loved him back. I don't know at this point.

I got the keys to my white escalade and drove off.

*Amari POV*

Boiii I was in the middle of talking to my boy and I saw nariahs white escalade coming up the block. I got hype for a sec but then acted chill. She got out and she didn't look to good.

"Yo was good ma..." I went to go hug her and to my surprise she let me. She burried her head into my chest .

"Ma whats wrong" to see nariah sad was never good. Like she's always up and laughing. We could be at quiet ass study hall, but she would always find a way and make it turnt.

She was quiet. "Well atleast come inside, its not safe out here...especially now"

"Why didn't you tell me that you were out there hustlin" she took me by surprised.

But I only had one answer. "I didn't want you to get hurt" she smiled when I said that.

"Well y'all shoulda told someone, jeez...coulda passed sum money " she laughed and I joined with her...then it got real quiet.

She looked so beautiful. I kissed her. Our lips moved with such passion.

*Nariah pov*

Oh my god.