Chapter 19

-Nariah pov-

I was so happy. I'm babysitting my cousin. Hes six months and so adorable. I was currently playing with his soft little fingers until my phone started to ring

Me: hello?
Amari: hey was good??
Me: nothing just babysitting.
Amari: by yourself?
Me: yeah, Jeremiah went out.
Amari: awe you need help?
Me: yeah I would love to take a shower anytime today.
Amari: ight gimme 5
Me: thanks

I hung up the phone and went to go warm up some milk for the lil one.

I heard the doorbell "it's open" I said loud enough to hear.
Amari walked in the kitchen.

"Hey beautiful" he said hugging me from behind. "Hey"

"Whos this little one?" He said making the baby laugh.

"This is Trey " I said handing trey over to him. "Your gonna Feed him while I take a needed shower".

30 minutes later I come out to see Amari laying down on my bed with the baby sleeping.

"Awe y'all look adorable" I said still in my towel." Now get out, I need to change" I said

"You acting like I don't know what's under there" he said looking at me up and down with lust. "Your really annoying" I said taking a underwear, bra and a long t-shirt into the bathroom.

I came out and there he was wide-eyed on the bed . Lord help me. "Oooo you have on no pantssssss" he said wiggling his eyebrows. "Ew stop" I said chuckling. I picked up trey and sat down next to Amari.

-Amari pov-

The plan was on full effect and I could tell nariahs guard was fully down. I had khalil take Jeremiah to his house with Brian. So I basically had her to myself.

She snuggled up next to me laying the back of her head on my chest and the baby laying down on its stumach on her stumach. We all eventually fell asleep and I was loving that.

-Jeremiah pov- 2 hours later-

I unlocked the door and went inside. It was too quiet. I left the house with Nariah n the baby so it should be loud. I checked the living room, the screen room and the kitchen. No one. Then I went upstairs to the bedroom.

...

I saw Nariah laying down on Amari in Only a t-shirt and underwear with the baby in the crib sleeping. Tf happened in here? I was a jealous nigga right now and you can't blame me. I mean how would you feel if you saw your women/man sleeping next to someone else in they underwear.?

I went downstairs n just laid on the couch to try to keep chill.

-Nariah pov-

I woke up slightly. "Hey princess" I looked up and saw Amari "hey, what time is it?", I asked sitting up on his chest...where's his shirt?

"5 o clock" he said checking his phone. I looked over at the crib and saw trey still sleeping. I picked him up and went downstairs with Amari following. I stopped when I saw Jj passed out on the couch. He must've had a good day. "I guess imma go" Amari said kissing me on the cheek. "Yeah I'll walk you out"

"We on for breakfast tomorrow morning??" He asked.

"Yeah if I'm not up, the key is behind the 5th stone next to the mailbox" I said waving goodbye. I closed the door and locked it.

" Had fun?" I turned around and jumped when I saw Jeremiah standing there. I put my hand on his chest "dont scare Me like that." I said slightly pushing him aside. I Sat down on the couch. "Jeremiah do you trust me?" I asked looking at trey. He was silent for a while like he was trying to get the right words. "Its him I dont trust. I know you could handle yourself its just that I don't want to loose you." He said looking a bit angry. "You won't" I said walking to him."Nariah I know you love him."