chapter 17

Truth or dare went from personal, to sad, to annoyance to just plain retarded, until...

"Neyssa truth or Dare?" Kyri asked her. "i already ate cat food, so im going with truth" she said holding her stomach.

"if I asked you out on a date, would you say yes?" mm everyone's head popped up and all eyes was on neyssa. what the fuck was all that was going through my mind. Why would he even ask that. "yes, I definitely would" she said blushing. I sat up in front of andre still speechless. "so will you?" he said she nodded yes and I nodded no. "no you will not" I said still shaking my head no. "ok nariah, I get that he's your brother and everything but you could trust me" she said giving a soft smile to my angered face. "I know I cant control you but this is one thing that I need you to listen to me on. Just please don't go out with him. He knows why too...so just please" I said practically begging her.

"Are you serious right now. Your a joke. Im going to go out with him if you like it or not!" She yelled stubbornly. OOO LORD FORGIVE ME. I know she my best friend and all but she really need to use her brain right now.

"I'm the joke? Has it ever occurred to you the reason I never told you guys he was my brother? Did You ever noticed he wasn't here since I was like 6? Did You notice I never go in a freaking public place with him? The guys hang with him because they can handle them fucking selves when it come down to this gang shit. But us Girls need to know our god damn place in all this. So Please stop being a whining cow for 10 Minutes and listen! You Know I love you and want the best for you. Well this is me telling you the best. And Kyri you Are no Better. You Are A Drug Lords Son. It Takes sense to have common sense. Lord Forgive me but this is some real bull." ran upstairs and slammed the bedroom door. Ugh.

*Andre*

I have never seen Nariah blow up like that since...Well never. I was speechless and everyone knows to just let her calm down for a bit.

"Wow. Kyri you knew the risks bro. Like on some real shit, you should of talked to nya privately." I just shook my head.

*Stacy*

Zammmmmmmmmn. That's a first But there's always some type of drama with this family just not like that. MMM it was kind of funny though, no lie. Don't judge me. Haha.

*Damkina*

See now we know where everyone mind was at. Its focused on the love and safety of one another.

*Golani*

Hand me a box of popcorn and A coke, shit just got real. Nariah was like a bomb, She was ready to pop. Ha it was funny when she said 'it takes sense to have common sense' anyways its not a time for laughter. But seriously Kyri you know the risks bro. like 'really nigga'

*Casey Pov*

I went outside for a while now it was like 11 pm. I was about to go back until I heard nariah yelling so I was like ...10 more minutes. I saw Kiara coming up the block in some type of clothes that revealed everything. We got into an argument the other day nothing I couldn't handle.

"bitch the fuck you looking at?" she said stopping and looking at me.

"trust me when I say it wasn't you" I said in a genuine voice. Like im a very nice person in general.

"shut the fuck up. Learn some respect!" she said getting loud. Who she finna think she talking to.

"I don't have No respect for hoes. Bitch bye." I said crossing my legs.

"Lil Girl you so lucky" she said stopping her feet. The fuck? what is she, 5? I wasn't in the mood.

"Bitch you tryna do something. POP OFF! Cuz im ready.

*Nariah pov*

I was so frustrated until heard what sunded like casey yelling outside something like "Pop Off"...wait what!? nah I ran down those stairs straight passed everyone looks and on to the porch.

"Nah you bugging...Not you again. " I said when I saw Kiara.

everybody came out on the porch and when they saw Kiara they face was like "why me" haha.

"wow you weak, you need ya lil friends to help you" Kiara said laughing. I was bout to say something but I knew casey could handle herself.

" You know what you could suck a dick cuz you look like you need some. Dont try me! I don't have to deal with this pettyness." Casey said. she was standing in front of her but she walked away. Not even 3 steps Kiara pushed her.

"that was a mistake" Justin whispered.

*Casey pov*

I know she didn't just do...you know what. im a very classy calm girl. But your never going to disrespect me by touching me. That's a mistake.

I turned around and punched her directly in the face.

*Justin pov*

Cassandra knocked her out cold. Remember nriah warned you not to make her pissed...this is what happends.

.... Im Scared now.