Chapter 4

"Andre get out!" I yelled at him
"Nah a nigga tryna eat" he was getting me mad tight plus my mom had to go to the grocery 5 times TODAY because of him. Damn .

"Nah a nigga gotta go home" I said laughing pushing him out the door.

"Oh so that's how you wanna be, ok I gotchu nariah" he said.

"You ain't got nothin, now goodbye" I closed the door behind him.
Jeez ...The struggles.

Anyways. Its Friday so everyone's hype...YEET. Everyone is being boring as hell and ain't no one got nun to do.

My phone rang. Wow this might be the high light of my day.

Stacy: haii girly, wassup
Me: Hi.
Stacy: watchu mean 'hi'. Tf I look like to you?
Me: (clears throat) haiiiiii wassup, how you doin? I'm good.
Stacy: that's better.
Me: you are truly sumthin else...so really wassup?
Stacy: you know damani right?
Me: yeah short, midget damani? Yup
Stacy: yeah he having a party tonight. Everyone bout to be dere and so is you. I'll be over in 5. Bye.

Well alright then. People just be making plans. Smh my life.

I heard the front door open with a slam against the wall "I'm here!" Stacy yelled as she walked in. Neyssa and Cassandra was with her.

"What the hell is going on down here? What did I tell y'all about yellin in my house and slammin my doors?! Ooo I swear y'all lucky I love y'all. Don't let it happen again...do y'all here me?" My ma is so embarrassing.

"Yes mama Jones" they all said.

"Good. Now carry on. Nariah I'm going out, be careful. Love you"

"Wait ma where you go-" she left before I could even finish. Oh well.

"Stacy the party starts at 8 and ends whenever. Its only 5 pm, why we come so early" I heard Casey (Cassandra) asking her.

"Facts why we here?" Neyssa said sitting down on the couch.

"Calm down. Ok there's some information that nariah here, is not telling us" stacy said raising an eyebrow.

"What are you talking about?" I was confused.

"All it takes is one word nariah. Don't make me say it" she said

I gave her a confused looked. What is she talking about?

"Jeremiah" she said longing his name. Wow. I knew that had to be it.

"All we did was hang out...that's all" I lied.

"Mhm. But anyways we needa go shopping and nariah we taking your car" Stacy said as she grabbed my keys. And yet once again people making plans with MY stuff that I ain't approve. Just great.

*The mall*

"Stacy you need Jesus." I said laughing. She had like 50 shopping bags in her hands.

"For real" Neyssa joined in.

"That's mean you guys" Cassandra said. OK so Cassandras like the soft one in our Lil family. However, when you get her mad...mm lemme not even go there. Just don't get her mad.

"What! I need Jesus. A girl gotta look good at all times, no matter where she going."

"Yeah, she gotta look good for damani" I mumbled.

"Whatchu said?" She said raising an eyebrow.

"Nun" I said chuckling.

"Yeah that's what I thought" she said walking away like a model.

We decided to go to the food court.

*15 mins later*

"Greedy" Neyssa said to stacy.
"What I was hungry" stacy said pouting. I had noticed something tho.

I knudged Neyssa. "Follow my eyes" I whispered to her. I looked over to a table where about 5 guys were sitting and they was eyeing us. Like I know I look good, but don't get all creepy.

Then stacy had to yell with her loud self. "Daniel!? Boy why you being so creepy!" I didn't notice that was him till he got up. The rest of the guys followed him.

"Hey Nariah what's good?" He hugged me and the rest of us

"We bout to leave to get ready for damani party, you going?" Cassandra said taking a sip of her coke. Ew I do not like coke. I only drink it if there's nothing else to drink.

"I ont' know, Stacy you going?" Daniel was eyeing stacy. Mm .

"Yeah"

"Then I'll see" he said winking at Stacy before he left. But there was one guy their who looked too familiar. Who was that? And why he look so familiar?

*Damani's House* the party*

Yes ya girl was looking on point. I had on some light blue bleach washed ripped jeans, a white crop top, and my legend blue's.

I was chillen by da kitchen counter with Cassandra,its been about 3 hours. We saw stacy dancing wit damani. Hold on lemme refraze that. We saw stacy dancing ON damani.

Then everybody got mad hype when the DJ played Trap queen.

"I'm like hey wassup hello, seen ya pretty ass soon as you came in the door, I just wanna chill gotta stack for us to roll, married to the money, introduced her to the stove, showed her how to whip it, now she remixing for low. She my trap queen, let her rep the bando..." The song played.

That's my shid right dere, so of course I was dancing to. I felt hands wrap around my waist, but didn't worry cuz I already knew who's it was.

"Hey, I didn't know you was gonna be here" I said to him.

"Me neither" he said. His head was resting on the crook of my neck.

"Ma let's get outta here" he grabbed my hand and starts walking towards the door.

"Ok JJ"