Chapter 18

_2 weeks passed_
*Jeremiah pov*

I was feeling mixed emotions but it's like what can you do but except it. God made it clear that it was time for her to go. I just wanna go home and see my baby girl and I just wanna hear her beautiful laugh and see that shy smile. Think I'm addicted.
I was currently at my old house in Oakland. I heard a knock at the door.

"Well ain't it bobo the fool" I said laughing as I dapped him.

"Nice to see you to big head"

This right here is the real shit. That's Brian right there. Oo me and him had some good times...that nya don't need to know about.

"Nah but what's good?" I asked as he came in.

"Nun but I heard you going back to Brooklyn tomorrow so I just wanted to let you know that I will be joining you." He said with some cheesy ass face on. He does that when there's a reason.

"The flight is at 2 am so we should be there at like 6 am so yo ass needs to be up" I said shaking my head.

We talked for a while but he needed to pack and so did I.

*nya pov*

I missed my baby. I know I sound all cheesy but it's whatever . Imma just go to sleep and wait for my baby to come in the morning.

*Bianca pov*

It was like 9:00 pm I was on my bed scrolling through instagram. King Bach had me rolling with laughter. Anyways my screen changed and I got a call from a blocked number.

"May I ask who's calling?" I said in a fake tone. "Hi I'm looking for Bianca Brior?" The girl said. " yea this is she" "You have a meeting with Nancy Brior at 5pm tomorrow. Dress classy. Someone will pick you up. Goodbye and please have a good night."

With that the lady hang up. Nancy brior? Who is that...Anyways. back to king Bach.

*********************

8 am Sunday mornin.

*Nya pov*

I wake up brush my teeth and took a quick shower. I changed into a shorts and tank top.
I ran downstairs when I heard jeremiahs deep voice echoing.

"Jj!!!!!!!!!!!" I squealed running to give him a hug. He opened his arms. "Hey baby girl how you been?" He asked smiling with his dazzling eyes."been missing you" I said about to kiss him but I paused. I saw a guy behind him

*Jeremiah pov*

"Oh yeah this is-"

"Brian!?" She yelled and ran up to him and gave him a big hug. And a kiss on the cheek. The fuck.

"Hey Nariah how you been?" He asked looking her up and down.

"I've been good.How's mom? She doing alright? Is she still giving you a hard time ?" She asked like they was best friends. As far as I knew they never knew each other guess I was wrong.

"Yeah but you know how she is. It is good to see you though and you look great" Brian said.

*nya pov*

Yeah I knew Brian. Hes an old friend. And when I say old I mean old like all the way back to elementary school. We were really close but he moved to Oakland so yeah. But he was back now and I must say he does not look bad...mmm. but I got my bae so lemme chill. Cuz I could see him getting stiff lol

"Thank you" I said as I walked back to Jeremiah and put my hands around his waist facing his chest. He lifted my head with his finger and gently kissed me. He let go and I winked letting him know he's all mine.

He smiled in return.

"Woah what all this ...y'all cuffed?" Brian asked a lil offended.

"That's my ride or die right here yeah she been holding a nigga down for months now" Jeremiah said blushing a lil bit. I laughed and went in the kitchen to cook breakfast.

They came in and sat at the island table in the middle.

"May I ask how y'all know each other ?"

"We dated a couple weeks-" Brian started. And Jeremiah gave me a hard as stare like damn.

"Boy stop playing. You wish we would've. But no we met in elementary school but he moved to Oakland. We were like lil play mates as they call it" I said laughing a bit.

"Oh. So like you and Andre" jj said questioning.

"Um no Andre is 7 years and Brian was 3 so no Me and Andres relationship is more intimate-" I stopped myself right there. I turned around and jj had a eyebrow raised. "Uh um I mean more close" I said clearing my throught. I handed them their plates and when in the backyard for a few minutes.

*Stacy pov*

"Baby! You gotta feed princess. She looks hungry!" I yelled for Danny (Daniel) to come.

Yes me and him were together. He promised to commit so why not give him a chance.

"Imma run to the store real quick. There's no more dog food. Imma text you when I reach." He said and I nodded.

Yeah he stupid. Yeah he made stupid mistakes. But who doesn't? Right now he has my heart and right now I'm glad he does.

*Andre pov*

I met this girl Nesha. And she seem chill. She been with me for 2 weeks now and we made it official. I haven't told anyone yet but I am looking forward to. Especially Nariah, she is a tough one but I'm hoping shell be cool with it...Cuz I know our past. That doesn't need to be said now but it'll come out, you'll just have to wait and see.

*Amari pov*

I was with khalil on the porch trying to find a way to get my bae away from Jeremiah. I know it's petty but I can't help this shit. She got me addicted and I don't want no cure.

"But if you can get her away from Jeremiah and make her drop her guard you'll have her in ya arms trust me...I know my sister. You gotta get at least a day with her shell loosen up to you." Khalil said.

I hope he's right cuz right now I missing her...badly

*Jeremiah pov*

After I ate I went in the backyard to see what's up with nya.

"You ok?"

"I just feel like something's gonna happen and its gonna ruin us",she said pointing at both us.

"Everything is gonna be fine baby girl. Your just being paranoid. Right now it's just me and you. Your my everything. Your bae. Before.Anything.Else. I would never let anything or anyone get between us." I said hugging her from behind.

"I know this is a strong word for you so imma use it. I promise you that " she looked at me in my eyes and smiled. She carressed my cheek with the back of her hand and went upstairs.

She don't know what I got stored.

Is this life just to perfect? Or is it just perfect? What does Jeremiah have stored? What will Amari do next? Where's neyssa? Are Stacy and Danny good together? And who is Nancy Brior.? Hmm I wonder...