97

Part of me wanted her to stroke my face because of how good it felt... but I slapped her hand off me abruptly. "I'm sixteen," I barked. "Get off me." I tried to walk away but she wouldn't let me.

"Age is just a number baby," she whispered, slowly unbuttoning her shirt.

I gulped. "No it isn't," I said, laughing awkwardly. The last thing I wanted was sex with this sket, as pretty as she was. I tried to shove past her again but she pushed me back. Even if I was of legal age... She looked like a fucking adult, and I was a fucking kid. Twisted bitch.

"Will you just move out of my fucking way?" I shouted. Her hand started skimming over my body and I started sweating. "Please go," I tried to say, but it came out as a mumble.

"Sorry, I didn't quite catch that," she said, her face leaning closer to me, and she started kissing my neck. I pushed her off me, hard. She fell to the floor. Ever since I'd seen Maddy tongue-tied with Keelan on my birthday, I knew I couldn't trust a woman again so easily.

"You bastard!" she shouted, tears in her eyes. "No wonder your dad disowned you!"

"Got a big mouth haven't you," I retorted bitterly, wondering how the fuck she knew so much about me, when I'd never even met her before. "Wonder how many dicks it's been round."

She gasped, taken aback. I immediately regretted what I said. I felt bad for having such a shit attitude towards women, but I couldn't help myself. Steve had fashioned me into this bent, twisted character, and it was fucked up.

"Hey, hey, hey, what's going on in here?!" Ijaz shouted as he walked into the room. He saw the girl lying on the floor.

"He hit me!" she cried.

Ijaz stared at me, his face stricken with thunder.

"No I never!" I shouted back in my own defense. "She tried seducing me, the little sket. Your house is full of whores!"

Ijaz grabbed me by the arm and hauled me out the room. "Watch your mouth you idiot," he hissed.

"Fam what do you lot get out of having all these girls in your house?" I snapped.

Ijaz laughed whole-heartedly. "Free sex, that's what we get. Banging sex as well," he smirked.

"For God's sake, spare me the details," I said bitterly. "Where the fuck's my stepdad!?"

"Here," came a voice from the front door. Steve came into full focus as he walked into the lounge. "Louis, Louis, Louis, what do we have here?" He smirked. "I thought you didn't want to hear from me again."

"Steve, I wanna speak to you alone," I said.

"I'm all yours son," Steve replied, narrowing his eyes, wondering what I could possibly want.

I looked at Ijaz, who was still standing there, looking amused.

"Do you not know what the word alone means, or did you fail GCSE English as well?!" I accused.

Ijaz laughed, departing from the room. I shut the door and Steve shut the other one. We took a seat on the sofa, and Steve rolled up a spliff for himself.

"So, have you had a think about Thomas then?" Steve asked.