48

"Shut up," I repeated, and then slammed my mouth down onto hers so hard, I could feel the wind knock out of my lungs. She moaned, parting her lips as she granted my tongue access. I spun her around, grabbing her ass with both of my hands, picking her up as I kissed her like my life depended on it.

"I love you too, Aliyah," I whimpered against her mouth. "You make me feel things I've never felt before." I threw her onto the bed, climbing on top of her, and smashing my lips onto hers again. "You intoxicate me."

She flipped me around, dragging her nails across my chest and then left wet kisses wherever she touched, and then stopped as she reached my rock-hard member and took it into her hands.

"It's time for me to take control," she purred.

Fuck. This woman was going to be the death of me.

***

When we'd finished going for the fifth round, we decided to stop and get the fuck out of bed. We had responsibilities, as much as I wanted to fuck her every minute and every hour of the day.

I stood in the middle of her bedroom, changing into my normal jeans and vest, while she changed into her normal crop top and shorts combo that did wonders on her ass. As she pulled up her shorts, I slapped her ass, pulling her close to me.

"I don't want you to go to work," I murmured, as I nibbled her ear.

She giggled underneath my touch, andthen playfully pushed me off, much to my fucking disappointment.

"You know I have to go to work, babe," she remarked, with her hands on her hips.