198

"Of course," I replied, scanning all the items. "That'll be 100 quid... Sarina."

I loved the way her name sounded on my lips, and I watched her blush bright red. I would be lying if I said that this wasn't a fucking turn-on. The simplest action had her all undone, nervous, hot and bothered. I was starting to think about all of the other places I could say it where she'd scream my name.

I coughed, begging my mind to snap out of my dirty fucking thoughts, and focus on my job.

"I'm sure you can give me a fiver discount," she pushed, coughing.

"Hahaha, nice try," I remarked. "It'll be the full 100."

"Fine," she replied, but she didn't complain. She gave me the money and took her bags. "Remember to text me," she added quietly, winking.

And with that, she left the shop. I didn't know why this girl looked a little familiar to me, like I'd seen her somewhere before. I couldn't quite put my finger on where, though.

Oh well, I wasn't complaining. She was beautiful... and she'd just given me her number!

I found myself biting my finger in the anticipation of getting to know her. I was going to have a lot of fun with her. She was confident, bold and sexy, and she knew what she wanted. It was really hot to watch.

CHAPTER 26

DIRTY DEVILISH THOUGHTS

§ LOUIS §

"Hey Boss," I smiled, with my hands on my hips.

"What's up, Louis?" she asked, rubbing her chin in thought.

"Is it alright if I leave work early today?" I asked, rubbing my neck sheepishly. I felt so lame right now. I was leaving work early for a woman that I'd just met... But I just couldn't let this opportunity slide. Just ten minutes speaking to her was enough to leave me wanting more... I was curious about her, and I wanted to get to know her. "I have an emergency at home," I lied quickly.

My manager looked at me disapprovingly, but didn't protest. "Sure, but you'll have to pick up an extra shift later on in the week," she shrugged.

"Thanks Boss, you're the best," I grinned, and found myself not just walking out of the shop, but strutting. I was so fucking excited to see Sarina and learn more about her. She looked like a mystery – a mystery that I wanted to solve.

§ MANAGER §

As I watched Louis walk out of the shop, I couldn't help but giggle to myself. It was hilarious how he thought that he could pull the family emergency excuse on me. I knew what he was up to... I saw the CCTV. But hey, who was I to deprive a man of seeing a woman he wanted?

I smiled to myself, and then made my way back upstairs to my office to carry on with my paperwork.