Untitled Part 169

LATER ON THAT NIGHT...

Aliyah rested her head in my lap, and I stroked her hair, kissing her forehead as her fingers traced the lines of my abs across my chest.

I felt at peace.

For the first time, after all of these years without her...

I was happy again.

I sighed, as I continued to gently caress her face with my finger. I still couldn't believe that she was alive. It felt like a dream...

She began trailing kisses on my chest, while sliding her hand under my boxers.

"F – fuck..." I moaned.

She worked her way upwards, kissing my neck while continuing to stroke my rock-hard member up and down with her hand. She reached my face and we exchanged another hot, passionate kiss. I sighed in pleasure.

"Do you like that, baby?" she whispered.

"Y – yes..." I sighed, and then took a deep breath in. As much as I wanted to go another round with her, I knew that we couldn't avoid speaking about what happened forever. I needed to know what happened after all of these years... So as much as it killed me, I pulled away from her, letting out a sigh.

"What's wrong, baby?" she asked, scratching her arm awkwardly.

"I don't mean to kill the mood, but babe..." I began. My chest heaved upwards and downwards, as my mood fell again and I felt overwhelmed with sadness. "Where have you been for all of these years?"

Aliyah took a deep breath in, and sighed. "It's okay Abid, you have a right to know..." she said timidly, and took in another deep breath.

"When Trex shot me, I was losing blood fast," she explained, folding her arms, a timid expression on her face. "I thought I was going to die. You went away crying..."

She broke off her sentence, trying not to break into sobs.

"And I was just lying down on the floor, bleeding out.

"But I tried to find enough energy to bring myself to ring my boss from the MI5.

"I could barely talk on the phone, I couldn't get any words out...

"But he could sense something was wrong.

"He sent down a team to pick me up as soon as possible-

"And I had to have an emergency operation done to me on my way to the hospital."