149

§ LOUIS §

Fucking hell... I needed some food to eat, man. Thank fuck there was a corner shop open at this time. I didn't even know what the fucking time was, anymore. Maybe 5AM... Or half past 5AM. I walked in to the corner shop, to buy a box of Pringles. Then I walked to the back of the shop to grab a bottle of Coca Cola. Fuck yes, I was going to devour this shit. As I turned around, I bumped right into a man with his jacket put on tightly. I could barely see his face.

"Sorry," I said awkwardly, and walked past him to get a Boost bar from the shelf. I turned around, trying to think about what else I wanted to buy. As I did, the man put his heavy hand on my shoulder. I was getting creeped out by him now.

Was he following me or something?

I stared at him, with a bitter expression on my face. He didn't know who he was messing with. "What are you doing bruv?" I snapped. "I'm trying to shop here."

The man lifted the hood off his face and his full complexion became apparent. He had a black face, black, Afro-textured hair, a scruffy, rugged beard, a scar through his right eyebrow, another scar through his left eye...

"Hello, son," he said.

No.

It couldn't be him.

It couldn't be.