134

§ THOMAS §

I made my way to the bar. Where the fuck was my sister Amna? I'd searched nearly every damn room and private lounge in the whole club now. I shouldn't have let her wander off on her own. I just got so distracted when I saw Louis here... talk about a fucking coincidence.

I sighed heavily, trying to figure out where Amna could be. I went over to check the bar at the other side of the club, but she wasn't there either. I rolled my eyes, getting pissed off and exhausted now. My patience was wearing thin. I just hoped that she would fucking turn up soon.

I made my way to the Karaoke area, figuring that she might be there, because she fucking loved singing, and making herself look like a total prat in public. When I arrived at the Karaoke bar, she wasn't there either!

This was getting fucking ridiculous now! Everybody had started leaving the club ages ago, and I still couldn't find her. At this moment in time, I was positive that I was the only person left in the building, and I was making myself look like an idiot, looking for somebody who clearly wasn't here.

Amna better not be getting laid. My body shuddered at the fucking thought of my sister going home with a man. If I found out that she had... That man was getting beaten up.

I rolled my eyes again, trying to shut off my stupid thoughts. I was super pissed off right now, and I was fucking exhausted. I just wanted to go home, but I cared too much about my sister to leave without knowing where she was. I needed to know that she was safe, at least. Then I'd call it a fucking night. I wished I'd never brought her here, but she always moaned that I never let her do anything, or go anywhere, even though she was over eighteen now. I only brought her here to shut her up... and in the hope that she would realise that clubbing was overrated as fuck. It was just a bunch of drunk people dancing in a room, singing and looking for somebody to sleep with.