34

§ STEVE §

I walked into my warehouse office, furiously slamming down my financial statements for the month. The numbers were off, and I needed my money cleaning before the feds started investigating where all of my money was coming from.

I sighed heavily as I went through my papers, because I knew I was fucking shit when it came to dealing with numbers.

Why was the new bitch I hired to clean my money taking so long to arrive? She was weeks late, now. It should be her taking care of the technical shit... not me. She better have a good goddamn excuse, because God help her... I'll put a bullet through her for disappointing me.

As if by fate, I heard the click-clack of high-heels on the floor, as somebody approached me from behind. This must have been her.

I turned around to see a beautiful girl with tanned, long legs. She was wearing a navy bralette with denim shorts, and her cleavage was practically pooling out of her bra. She was easy on the eyes... I'll give her that. But why was she dressed like she was going to a strip club, rather than taking care of some goddamn paperwork?!

I suddenly realised that I was probably making myself look like a fucking creep, since I'd been staring at her tits this whole time. I looked up to her face... and let's just say, she didn't disappoint. She was fucking stunning... Linda could never compare to this fine piece of ass. I know I wouldn't mind giving backshots to this chick while playing with her tits.

"I'm Aliyah," she said. "Looking for me?"

"You took your time," I replied, rolling my eyes.

"Sorry," she chuckled. "I've been held up, taking care of some other business. But I'm the girl you hired to clean your money."

I gave her a satisfied smile, as I handed her the books to get to work.