Hunter: The Reckoning | Part 8

[ Coming Soon ]

______________

Simply wanting it all isn't enough. You have to fight for it, and win.

No longer denying her new title of Empress, Elise is claiming her full power. A day of Reckoning is fast approaching, and despite being seven months pregnant she has never been more ready. She has her Emperor at her side, and a team of the most powerful Gods to have ever existed behind her. They are prepared to win at all costs or take the whole world down with them should they lose, but with so many secrets yet to uncover and lies about to be revealed, is the war over before it even begins.

This is the final instalment of the Hunter Series, and Elise's greatest test to date. To survive she will need to use all she was, is and ever will be –  with no guarantee it will be enough to prove the Seer and his visions of death wrong.

She's done it before, but can she do it one last time?

____________________________________

If you have made it this far, first of all wow and secondly, thank you. I truly appreciate each and every one of you and read every comment left behind. I have found the most amazing and supportive community on here and to be honest, I wouldn't be doing this now if it wasn't for you.

And now, Elise's story is about to come to an end after EIGHT, yes EIGHT books with, Book 1 Hunter: Blood Moon, currently getting another round of edits and soon final formatting ready to end up on Amazon in October if I don't talk myself out of it by then.

I'd love your feedback or general thoughts on all of this. What are you hoping to see in Book 8? What are you hoping to see in the new (and hopefully improved) Blood Moon? Do you think Elise will get her HEA or will Cain end up burning the world down if she doesn't?

Once again, thank you so much for taking the time to read my stories.

Love to you all, stay safe ❤️

ER xx