TEASER

Seodong was a land very different from others. 

The gender roles where switched up here. Women were the  breadwinners while men were looking after kids and the house. 

Almost all the women were literate while only the noblemen were not illiterate. 

Women owned property and men while men were the property. 

Women were allowed to marry more than one man but men had to go through hell if they were widower. 

As the queen steps down after her husband's death, the crown princess Y/n of Seodong was made the queen. Her journey to being the empress of Korea got her not one but seven husbands each trying to cope up with the competition and race to win her heart. Being princes from other lands they were not used to such a strong female figure. Yet Y/n managed to charm each one of them.

Follow Queen Y/n on her journey from being the playful and pampered crown princess to something much much more different. 

The story is filled with tragedies and romantic sub plots so the author hopes to keep you engaged to the story till the very end. Add this to your libraries and reading lists so you do not forget it!

PEACE OUT~

COMING SOON 

P.S I am sure this book will become everyone's dream , marrying all 7 of bts!!!! UFFF