Ch 30

"If you become my agree to everything I say till I agree to accept you." Y/n finished shocking Jungkook beyond recognition. He didn't know how to respond to it. "You are free to go back whenever you want in this period." she added. 

"So I don't even know if you will ever accept me?" Jungkook asked with stern eyes. "Yes, it depends completely on my mind and heart." Y/n agreed. Jungkook's heart shattered as he heard her. 

"I know you are a prince. A prince who has honour and respect. When I married my 3 husbands I married them under different circumstances. One of them was mine since he was born. I won the second one and the third one lost to me in a challenge. However after they married me they shall not disobey me. There have been instances my second husband disobeyed me and got punished.  Thus if you wish to marry me, you will have to listen to me and I am giving you a grace period. You like me but I have no romantic feelings for you as of now. So give me the time to observe you and see if we are worthy of each other. However I don't hold any ill feelings. Therefore if you wish to leave anytime between the grace period you are allowed. Of course not before we make sure you are not here to take information of this land to use against us." Y/n explained 

Jungkook looked up at her as he gently smirked with sad eyes. "You always surprise me." he murmured to himself. He was sure returning now will just make things bad for him in Qujing anyways. Thus he chose his fate. He had to keep his love and self respect alive. He looked straight into her eyes and proudly spoke, "Okay, I will do everything you say. But I will not allow you to send me back." Y/n's eyes sharpened at his words and proud smile. 
"Servants, take him and show him a guest room. Allow him to rest. I will proceed with the ministers for the meetings." The servants quickly nodded and guided him to a beautiful room. He was quiet shocked at the interior. He knew Seodong was slowly becoming a great country but he didn't think it will be this much better than Qujing. 

As the hours rolled out he felt agitated and anxious. He was remembering his parents, brother and Nora noona. Did Nora tell everyone about his love and obsession for Y/n? What is going to happen in the future. He didn't know what to do now. All the time he wondered did he do the wrong thing. The night rolled over and he woke up in the middle of the night as he fell fast asleep in the evening. He walked out of the room and saw 2 ladies guarding his room. Although he found it awkward he knew Seodong was all about women. He cleared his throat instantly waking the half asleep guards who turned to look at him. "How may I help you, Young master?" one of them asked politely. "I...I thought the queen would come visit me once she was done with her meetings. May I know where she is and can I go meet her?" he asked back. 

"My apologies but the queen is currently with the second king Taehyung. I can't let you roam the halls without my assistance and meeting the queen is not possible now." Jungkook was visibly upset hearing this but didn't voice out any pain. "In that case...may I have something to eat?" Jungkook asked.  "I may not be successful with arranging a royal feast however I can certainly get you something light. I hope that will satisfy your hunger." The other said and Jungkook nodded. "Thank you, anything spicy and savory will do." Jungkook added. 

Once one of them left, Jungkook requested the other to allow him to roam around since he was not used to sitting in one place for too long. The guard didn't allow him alone and followed him. Jungkook looked around the grand Harem and after walking into a certain area he even heard Taehyung's guttural moans. His ears quickly turned red and he became flustered. He didn't know the queen was also quiet shameless. His body shivered and he quickly turned back to leave to his room.