Ch 9

"My queen what are you saying!" Seokjin added in shock and utter pain. "Y-You will marry again!" He added painfully. "Well I will keep him as mine once I win that brat's challenge." I added licking my lip remembering his body. Thick thighs, toned body, wide chest, so fuckable. 

It will be great to have him under me. 
"I don't like where this is going Queen." Taehyung added. "Lord of Kimowara is not even as handsome as me. Moreover I wanted to spend some time as being your newly wed husband." Taehyung added softly. "Well we married a year ago. It's not my fault you came around 9 months after our wedding." I added playfully. 

"I...I am serious what if you los-" "Taehyung!" I warned in anger. 

"Second king you must really start using your brain. Our Queen is known for her prowess all across the globe! She will never lose." Jin added proudly. I felt my heart warm at his words and smiled softly. 

"However...I wish I didn't have so many rivals for my queen's affection." Jin added. "Yea of course, at least I know how to impress my dear queen unlike you, First king." Taehyung added arrogantly. "What do you mean King Taehyung! Are you questioning me and my bond with my divine queen! Don't forget I was chosen by my queen to be her first lover! I am always the first choice!" Jin shouted as Taehyung chuckled and looked away in a teasing manner. "You can never compare to the fact that she fought against my land for me!" Taehyung added. "Oh yea of course! Then why were you refusing her for 9 months!" Jin asked loudly. "Learn where to stop first king! My dearest queen loves me!" Taehyung yelled back in anger. 

I walked away letting my husbands bicker. Such a drag. 

I prepared for my fight. I love both my husbands. 
I may be fighting against Namjoon now for his challenge and wanting to own him, however I am also fighting to protect my husbands. 

If Namjoon makes me Kimowara's queen then my husbands will be imprisoned and I can't let that happen. 

I have to fight for myself and the people of my country.

A few days later the fight commenced. 

In the forest an even ground for the fight was built and we both stood in front of each other wearing armors. "So they are Seodong's kings." Namjoon suddenly added eying my husbands. "Too bad once I win you, They will lose all privileges. Only I will be your husband and ruler. I will be your king."

I fumed in anger. "Check your words King Namjoon. Fate doesn't sit on a weak day dreamer's tongue. It's high time I show you who you belong to." I added blankly making him look at me with shock. 

"START!" The announcer shouted. Namjoon and I stood not moving. "What happened dear queen? Lost your will already?" Namjoon asked. "I only attack when I see a threat in the other person. You clearly don't seem like one." I taunted making his eyes go big. His soldiers also gritted in anger and shock. 

"You speak a lot Y/n. I must show you my power." Namjoon added chuckling and ran quickly with his sword. I quickly moved out of the way and twisted to come behind him as I followed that move with a swift kick making his sword fall along with him. I placed my feet firmly on his chest and pointed the sword at his neck. My soldiers cheered and wooed in happiness.

"You!" Namjoon growled as he picked his sword and swung at mine forcing me to retreat. He stood up in a second and charged at me striking strongly. Jin and Taehyung looked worried as they cheered for me along with my female soldiers.

However I was just waiting for the right moment. He was getting sloppy as his strikes didn't hit or harm me at all. I quickly striked back hard at his handle hurting his hand and making the sword fly away from him. Pointing my sword again I looked at him proudly. "Your second loss Namjoon." Namjoon stared at me as I dropped my sword and walked. "You lost." I added and I knew he will pick up the sword and come at me. But the moment he tried that he couldn't pick up my heavy sword.

"Tried to back stab me." I spoke turning around. "Y-You fought with this." He uttered in shock. 
"They are the lightest of my collection." I added shocking him. "You are too weak Namjoon. Come under my control. If you don't keep your promise you will not only disgrace yourself but your soldiers." I added. He gritted his teeth in embarrassment but knew he couldn't turn back on his word now. "WE WON'T LET THAT HAPPEN!" The soldiers were about to charge but my soldiers covered me shocking them. 

"I will marry you and become the 3rd king of Seodong." Namjoon spoke making me smirk in victory.