Ch 15

After the sun falls and night sets in, the shattered queen decides to burn her baby and husband the next morning and keep their ashes forever. She laid the baby next to Hoseok and the guards and male maids got busy cleaning them up. 

While sitting in her room, she felt pain in her breasts. Unfortunately she seemed to have strong milking genes. She began milking a day after her delivery which is surprisingly quick and since she hadn't fed the baby her breasts had swelled up with colostrum and milk. She unbuttoned her dress and took out a cup keeping it on her lap as she squeezed her breast to get the food out. 

However the thick yellowish fluid was not so easy to come and caused her pain. She felt her mouth opening as she let out sharp breathes and tried her best to squeeze out but only a few drops fell. 
"My queen." She suddenly heard Seokjin's voice. She blankly looked at him while he sat next to her. "Let me help you." He added with a teary face. In Seodong, the men are taught to drink the wife's milk for the first few days in case child is unable to pull out. After all they can't cause their wife any pain. The husband whom the wife names the child's father has the right to. 

Y/n opened her arms letting Seokjin put the bowl elsewhere and gently lying on Y/n's lap. Feeling tears blur his eyes, he softly opened his mouth and took in the swollen brown nipple into his mouth. The queen's blank eyes suddenly filled with emotions as she felt the suckling. Her lips quivered and eyes watered. Her hands began shaking as the sobs came up to her throat. Finally she let out her pain with a burst of screams and cries shocking Seokjin who pulled away to comfort his queen. But the queen didn't let him pushing him back and hugging him tightly, almost suffocating him.  "AH! Seokjin why! Why our child! Why!" She cried out in despair making Seokjin shut his eyes tightly and cry himself. He softly suckled the milk out of his queen's bossoms but the scene held only pain and suffering as the queen cried. "HE WAS MY FIRST CHILD SEOKJIN! I WANT MY BABY BACK! I WANT HIM BACK SEOKJIN! I WANT MY SWEET CHILD BACK." Y/n cried helplessly. 

Namjoon and Jungkook stared at the commotion from outside while Maya, the queen's guard was tearing herself. 

"I-I will not leave them Jin. I will kill them all! ALL OF THOSE BASTARDS! THEY DARED TAKE MY HUSBAND AND CHILD! I WILL CUT DOWN EACH ONE OF THEM TO PIECES! FUCKING PIECES!  JUST YOU WAIT! YEONAN! I AM COMING FOR YOU!" Y/n screamed so loud her screams echoed through the entire palace. 

She let go of Seokjin as weakness overcame her. Seokjin quickly hugged her tightly and shed tears. "I know I can never get rid of this emptiness my love. But trust me I shall always be with you." he added but Y/n's conflicted face showed. 

That time for revenge had started. 

And from then everything changed. Y/n began waring and winning country after country. Each one failed against her strategies and techniques. She let out spies in each country, pretending to be someone's wife or random beauty. One of them returned with a valuable information. The creation of gun powder. 

Every body underestimated her country but soon Seodong became a big and powerful nation. Each nation she won, she created her rules. The girls were brought under her wing to be the breadwinners while the men who retaliated were in prison or killed. Many people protested against it. Women and men alike. They were born with their own Morales and norms, which soon gave birth to the concept of cruel queen of Seodong. Women protested for their husband's return with unending fasting and refusing to join the army but that didn't stop her. 

And slowly she broke and made her own rules. 

Her husbands were getting against her for her cruelty and dominating behavior but somewhere they knew....she is a queen. A leader. Men and kings have done this since ages. Women protested and soon accepted that men are stronger and over them...

So what's wrong if a queen did it? What's wrong if she tells them

That women are superior? 

Why does that make her evil? People can say equality matters but she said women matter. Equality can go drink tea. She was born as a leader and a person who always believed in one thing. Women are superior. So she will go about with that ideology.

HEY GUYS! Now that we know why she was cruel I suggest you guys skim read the first few chapters again. It will make a lot more sense.