Ch 4

Princess Y/n soon became queen Y/n after her mother placed the crown on her head. "LONG LIVE QUEEN Y/N, LONG LIVE FIRST KING SEOKJIN." Cheers erupted as the crowd addressed her and her newly wed first husband. 

The rituals to her marriage were unique and simple. After their wedding the prince sat on his new bedroom with a soft shy smile covered with a pretty red veil as Y/n entered the room. 

"How pretty." Y/n mumbled as she softly pulled up the veil off of Jin's face showing his flawless face. "My handsome husband." Y/n cooed as her eyes softened. "I finally made you mine." She added pushing his face against her shoulder and rubbing his hair lovingly. 

"I am the most happy my queen." Jin whispered against her skin before Y/n pushed him on the bed. She undressed her husband as she began touching his chest and soft stomach. "You have reserved this pretty skin for me didn't you?'' Y/n asked. "Yes my queen. I wouldn't dare dream to give myself to anyone else." Jin added proudly. 

Y/n peppered kisses from his neck to chest before sucking at his pink nipples causing Jin to let out delicious gasps and soft moans. "I am all yours my queen. Let me give you a girl." Jin gasped when Y/n pulled out his unexperienced cock. "I wouldn't mind a soft boy either." Y/n added before gently sitting on his cock making him wince. 
When men lose their virginity a skin on their cock rips open causing slight pain. However Y/n was already experienced with tones of men. She used to visit the men's brothel owned by one of the minister's daughter who was also her close friend and Maya's younger sister.  

That night however was very special for both of them. More so for Jin who had saved himself like the dignified man he is. 

The next morning Jin was in the kitchen cooking a tasty meal for Y/n as a ritual. He decided to fry marinated chicken just like Y/n loved. As he was cutting up the chicken pieces alone, he felt strong hands slide up his stomach making him gasp. "My queen what are you doing?" Jin whispered as he turned around with pink cheeks. "Continue with your work, I just want to feel you up. Couldn't get enough of you." Y/n spoke before pushing him back to show his back to her and pulling his shirt a bit to bite his shoulder. "w-we are in the kitchen my queen." Jin added not refusing properly since men can't refuse their ladies in this country. 

"So? I am the queen. I can do whatever I want in my land." She added before pushing her hand in Jin's trouser and pumping his cock. Jin couldn't stop his moans and his hands began shaking. He let go of the knife and turned around facing  the queen, "P-Please my queen." Jin added before Y/n pulled him to sit on a chair near by and kissed him hard. She began biting his lips and vigourously pumping his cock until he came. "M-My queen." Jin whimpered as Y/n pulled down her pant and sat on his cock yet again. Soldiers outside clearly knew what was going on yet no one dared do anything scared of the queen's wrath. 

Seokjin was already overstimulating yet didn't voice his discomfort as the Queen bounced up and down his cock and groaned loudly. "All mine." Y/n possessively blurted as she kissed up his neck and cheeks. 

Seokjin hugged the queen and hoped she could remain his too.