Ch 23

The days passed and something felt empty for me. I knew Taehyung was sort of happy this happened and tried to keep me engaged about Kimseong, his painting and everything. I listened to him blabber and felt happy. I didn't expect him to fall in love with me but I was happy I had him in my grasp. 

Suddenly I heard a loud scream of cry and help. We both quickly sat up from bed and walked out to the location. "THAT BLOODY WENCH! SHE RUINED MY SON'S REPUTATION!! Now who will marry him!" The cries were heard as we saw a young boy crying. My eyes widened realizing he won't be more than 12. Such a cruel bitch. Women must protect men. Not abuse them for your own thirsty needs. What can that child even do against her lustful touches! Soon a crowd gathered and everyone gasped. "Oh no, now she is targeting young lads!" someone said. 

"Madam, is that your son?" I asked cautiously. "Yes he is. I am in so much pain." She cried pitifully. The child was hugging his father in comfort and I slowly approached him. "What exactly happened?" I asked. 

He didn't respond as he quivered. "My lady." I heard Seokjin's voice. "Let me handle this dearest." he added softly and went to the boy. "Hi sweetheart." Seokjin softly approached him. "OH STOP THIS! Stop sympathizing my son!" The mother shouted and went in front of Seokjin. "Ma'am I was just-" "NO! He has gone through enough already! don't make him recollect his memories!" She screamed. "Please refrain from talking like that to my husband." I added with gritted teach as I came in front of Seokjin. I could feel Seokjin's soft eyes on me. 

"I am sure you all want her to get caught. You all want to punish her. So instead of crying over spilt milk we must investigate." I added. "Your son's nightmare will probably vanish if that lady is punished." This was words that made the child look at us. "Who are you to punish that wench?!" She asked rudely. "You will know that later." I added with a dark glare which shook her. She immediately stopped and even apologized. "That's like my queen." Taehyung whispered into my ear. "Shh." I silenced him. 

 "I-I remember a bit. Father had sent me to the market to get some vegetables. But when I was returning someone forcefully handled me and made me smell something funny. After that all I felt was pain. I-I am also bleeding from...from behind." He cried. "Enough don't push down our family's honor even more!" The father cried out in pain. 

"After that?" I asked. "Then I was left there...in a dark isolated place from where some men saw me and quickly brought me home." He finished and quickly ran inside his house. "For goddess's sake please leave my child alone." The mother begged before leaving and joining her child at home. 

I will find that wench anyhow. So cruel and abusive. I  could never even think of sexually abusing my husbands. I will find her no matter what.