Ch 11

In the current time

After the bath Namjoon followed Y/n and Jungkook as they readied to prepare for training. The sixth king , Jimin watched from above as he sadly smiled, "Finally the queen is recovering." Jimin spoke as tears welled up in his eyes. 

He watched the trio as the men attacked Y/n with their swords and she easily swung and defeated them. He could see the queen smile from up the hall he was standing on. 

Taehyung was walking towards him as he spoke to Jimin, "Good day Sixth King." Jimin turned to Taehyung and wiped his tears. "Dear king how have you been." Jimin softly added. Taehyung's smile changed into a sad frown. "What's been on your mind king?" He asked. 
"I am happy. These are tears of happiness for...for my beloved." Jimin said looking fondly at the queen. 

"Beloved?" Taehyung whispered as he gazed at the sixth king. "Yea...it's surprising considering the conditions I fell for our dear and mighty wife." Jimin laughed. "Certainly." Taehyung included. 

"But...she showed her weakest side to me. That mighty woman was after all a human herself. She lost a loved one. Her pain was what brought us together after all." Jimin spoke with tears. 

He remembered that day.

The day the queen stuttered across the hallways drunk and teary. Walking with great difficulty she reached and banged on Jimin's chamber. Jimin's guards dispersed quickly upon seeing the wounded lioness. "D-Dear grace wh-what brings you here so late?" One of the strong woman asked to her queen. 
"JIMIN!" She cried out waking up her husband. "I NEED YOU!" She added with pain. "Open the door!" She cried banging. Tears were not yet there. But that was the first ever break down she probably had. 

She didn't even cry as much as in her father's death. Jimin quickly opened the door shocked and Y/n hugged him. "I LOST THEM JIMIN! I LOST THEM!" She cried in despair. Her eyes were squinted yet she didn't shed a tear.

"M-My queen...you are drunk!" Jimin quickly inquired. "My queen you shouldn't drink so much! You are yet to recover!" Jimin added as he gently pulled her inside. 
Helping her sit on his bed, he left to get water. "Jimin the pain is too much! I see him everywhere! Why did he accept me! Why didn't he hate me! Why! Why does it pain so much!" Y/n cried out clutching her chest. "I am clearly more biased...biased for J-Jin. Yet...YET IT HURTS! WHY! WHY!" Y/n cried as Jimin came back with water. 

Finally she stood up and looked at him. Then he saw Y/n with tears. "A-Am I...Am I doing the wrong thing Jimin?" She asked desperately. "My husbands are afraid of me now, People are scared of me, I am burning down villages and towns in search for that murderous bastard. Yet...Yet I don't know. Am I unreasonable?" She asked. 

"No my queen." Jimin softly replied. 
"We both lost them." Jimin added as he gently held her in one hand and wiped her tears. "I just know that, my queen didn't start this mess." He added yet again and Y/n leaned against his hand. "Do they hate me?" She asked. "They love you." Jimin added. 

"Will you ever...love me?" She asked getting closer towards me. I gulped as I looked at her glistening eyes. I have never seen those eyes so desperate. I touched my forehead against hers and closed my eyes. "Will you?" She whispered as she moved closer, our lips almost touching and her alcoholic breath hitting me constantly. 

"I don't know if it's love but you mean a lot to me my queen." I answered honestly. "Don't love me." She suddenly added as she moved away. "I...I can't bear losing anyone anymore." She spoke. 

She turned away, "I lost one. But I will make sure they lose 100." She grunted with determined red eyes. 

Back to present. 

"You know King Taehyung, the queen once told me not to love her, yet look at me now. I took care of her and now her happiness takes care of me." Jimin whispered. 

He looked back and saw the queen showing off her skills as she smiled proudly at her husbands. 
''Finally she avenged them and is recovering." He thought smiling fondly. The queen looked up feeling their eyes and dreamily stared back at him.