Ch 21

What happened to the tough and revengeful Taehyung? He didn't know. He gulped as he thought about it but somehow he didn't want to care and from that day every day he drew the queen. But the moment he was done he hid it with cloth since he was confused and embarrassed.

But one day he confirmed he loved her when he saw Seokjin and the queen stargazing. The due outside couldn't see him but he could make it from the window as moonlight illuminated them kissing and making out in the dark. At first the couple spoke for a bit before kissing. He almost wanted to scream in anger when he saw the queen pushing Seokjin on the soft grass and hovering over him as she kissed his neck and chest. The duo were unaware someone was watching them as it was late and too dark.

Tears of sadness rolled out as he continuously wiped them. What the hell happened to him. He wanted to kiss the queen. But it was wrong. Why did he fall for her? He was supposed to hate her. His family hated Seodong. So why did he fall for her?

He couldn't watch her with Seokjin as he quickly rushed to his bed. All he could remember was the times the queen smiled at him. The queen fed him. The times he admired the queen's toned body. The times he saw the queen elegantly walk down the hallway. So mesmerizing. So angelic. So strong.

He wanted to claim her. He wanted her to kiss him like she kissed Seokjin. But he didn't want to tell her. He was embarrassed. What if he gets taunted for suddenly changing.

He soon cried himself to sleep.

A few days passed to that day and he saw the queen in the hallway going to Seokjin's room. That day he did something special. "Good morning queen. Had a good sleep?" He asked with a sweet smile. The queen smiled back and spoke, "Good morning to you too Taehyung. You look cheerful today." The queen spoke back. "Y-Ya I...I actually wanted to show you something."

"Me? Oh okay. Give me half an hour." She added trying to leave to meet Jin but Taehyung stopped her, "I deeply apologize for stopping you my queen. B-But it requires immediate action from you. I am afraid half an hour will be too late." he said hoping she will come with him.

"Alright." The queen added looking at Jin's room for a minute before telling the guards guarding his room to let him know she will be a little late to their meeting.

When they reached the beautiful destination turns out Taehyung had prepared a date. He had adorned the place with beautiful flowers. There was a chair and table for them in between and the entire place was surrounded with portraits of the queen he drew.

The queen was pleasantly surprised. "I...I prepared it all. I even learnt how to cook...So all those dishes also I prepared it."

"When did this all happen?" She asked. "U-Um I knew this place is rarely visited so it was easy to get it done here without you noticing...I made all this yesterday at night. The food was prepared during dawn" He explained.

"It's beautiful Tae." was all the queen spoke before she sat on the chair. Taehyung served her the food and sat ahead with a sweet smile. "Today is the day which marks 6 months to our wedding."

Y/n silently smiled as she had the food. It was not very good but certain commendable for a person who never cooked. It was as if Seokjin is trying to impress Y/n by being like Seokjin.

"When did you draw all of them?" Y/n asked impressed.

"Since last month. When I started admiring you my queen." Taehyung answered.

"I love you my queen." He suddenly answered. "T-Thank you for marrying me. I didn't appreciate you earlier since I was from Kimseong. But I am grateful you took me when my family abandoned me. You appreciated my talent and provided me with canvas even when I never asked for them. I berated you but you didn't kill me. You treated me so much better." Taehyung answered. He leaned forward making the queen's heart skip a beat.

She slowly leaned in and kissed Taehyung. The couple shared a sweet kiss. Their first legitimate kiss. However it didn't go unnoticed by a certain someone. Seokjin.

He was clenching his hand. He had called for the queen to listen to his new piece as he performs for her but here she was romancing his rival. He looked down as he realized his deepest fears turned true today.

His queen was no more just his.  

He tearfully left the place in dejection and betrayal. However somewhere he knew someday or the other this would've happened. Will he ever be able to share her? He didn't know. The moment he reached his room he began dancing aggressively as if to stop his heart from aching. But all it did was agitate him even more. "WHY WHY WHY! Why am I so affected? I saw them kiss back then too." He thought referring to the time the queen forced a kiss on Taehyung. However something was different this time. This time they kissed as if it was himself and the queen. The kiss was filled with love and affection. Why! Only he was supposed to kiss the queen with such love. 

HERE YOU GO WITH A DOUBLE UPDATE~ How is the story progressing? What do you think of Seokjin? What about Taehyung? Do you think him finally loving Y/n was justified? Please let me know your thoughts dearies. What do you think will happen next? You guys already know how she married third husband Namjoon but what about Jungkook? Do stick with me to know soon :)