ch 1

"THROW HIM!" She screamed at the lady holding the tied up man. "Yes your highness!" The strong female solider obliged and kicked the tied up man from up the roof of the castle. The distance was easily 20 meters. 

After a minute the highness spoke, "CHECK IF HE IS ALIVE." 
A few ladies gathered and checked his health. "YES YOUR HIGHNESS, HE IS BREATHING." The lady shouted. 

"This is ridiculous. How can someone be so cruel." Yoongi, Y/n's husband spoke under breath at the utter atrocity being displayed. "BRING HIM UP." Queen Y/n bellowed. 

The female soldier picked up the man on her shoulder when the highness screamed again, "THROW HIM ON THE FLOOR, DRAG HIM UP BY HIS HAIR ALL THE WAY TO MY FEET!" 

Everyone was shocked and gasped in horror. But no one was powerful enough to raise their voice against the queen. The soldier roughly pushed him off as his bloody body rolled off and he yelped. The man screamed as the lady pulled at his long dry hair and dragged him up the steps while he cried at every bump and roll. 

Once she reached the queen elegantly turned over to her soldier and the bruised man. On the other hand a woman who was about to be put in the cell heard the man's scream and quickly freed herself from the female soldiers. 

"HAN GYU MAN!" She screamed as she began running all through the hallway of the royal castle. Back to the queen who placed her feet on the man's head. A chuckle freed itself from her lips and she pressed her feet harder making the man yelp. She removed her sharp sword and raised it with a hand firmly. "AHHHH" The man yelped as she pierced the sword right through his back. She repeated the harsh process a few more times before laughing.  "Throw him." She said recovering from her laugh. 

"GYU-MAN!" The prisoner screamed as she reached the entrance. "PLEASE STOP! HAVE MERCY ON MY HUSBAND!" She cried. 

The queen didn't say anything as she stared at the woman crying pathetically on her knees. 
"I am having mercy on you. Isn't that enough?" Y/n spoke in her usual soft yet firm tone before kicking off the half dead body from the floor. 

"NOOO!" The man's wife cried out as she came running towards the spot hoping to hold her husband before he falls. The distance however made it impossible as the man fell tumbling down. 

"BRING HIM UP!" Y/n ordered. "P-PLEASE!" The woman begged. "Restrain her, Maya." Y/n ordered her bodyguard who nodded quickly and held the prisoner as she struggled, "NO STOP! YOU TYRANT! YOU KILLED MY HUSBAND! I WILL NEVER FORGIVE YOU! TAEHYUNG OPPA DO SOMETHING! STOP HER PLEASE!" The prisoner cried as she turned towards her brother who was also...one of Y/n's husband. 

The man didn't dare look at his sister nor his wife, the Queen. All he did was look down with a blank yet stern face. 

The man was brought but announced dead. As soon as he was announced dead and brought up the queen unleashed her utmost hate and rage on the corpse. She stabbed it through and through as his wife cried her heart out while being restrained by the royal bodyguard. All the kings were shocked seeing this fury. 

Finally the prisoner escaped the hold when her husband's head was cut off. "NO!!" She cried as she crawled towards her husband's bloody head. The queen's beautiful red gown didn't get ruined since all the blood that was splattered on her matched the colour. She looked as beautiful as ever. 

However the woman at her feet was not. Y/n began laughing loudly as if she has accomplished something. The prisoner wailed as she cuddled up the head of her dead husband. 

She didn't bother cussing at the queen. She was too deep into the sea of utter sadness and melancholy to bother. 

All she could see, feel and think was her husband's head. 

She laughed as the queen laughed like the tyrant she was known as. 
The dragon queen of Seodong. 

So...HOW WAS IT???