ch 18

I entered Seokjin's room after the guards announced my name. However Seokjin didn't look at me as he looked outside. 
"Jin?" I called out making him look at me. His eyes were red and puffy. He stood up and crossed over to me. He sighed as he hugged me. "Why my queen? Why do you force me to share you?" He asked. 

"I still love you Seokjin." I answered confidently. "My apologies for my discourteous behavior, My queen. but maybe not more than me." he spoke before pulling away and sitting with teary eyes. 

"In due time, you shall forget about me and fall for that prince, for he comes from a royal lineage while I, on the other hand, am merely a son of a nobleman." he added and shed tears. 
I stared at him softly not letting his words cut me or even anger me. 

I walked towards him and slowly hugged him. He sobbed and tightly hugged back. "My entire existence revolves around you, my queen. Please pay me more attention." He begged. 
"I will marry Taehyung anyhow Seokjin. But my love for you shall never reduce." I added sternly. 

Seokjin didn't say anything else and simply hugged tighter. "Why my queen...Am I not enough?" he asked. "You are, but my greed asks for more. You know this is the culture of the queens." I explained. 

I knelt to reach his height and cupped his cheeks and made him look at me. "You will always be my first king. No one can change that Jin." I explained and stood up leaving. 
That day Seokjin spent his day crying and then walked to his instruments. He remembered how his music and dance skills always impressed the queen. 

He began playing music as he slowly sang 

I'm crying~

Missing my lover~

I don't have the power~

On my side forever~

Oh, where is my lover?~

And I got no power~

I'm standing alone, no way~

Calling out your name~

(Not my own song. But you can give me your guesses.)

After the queen married Taehyung, Taehyung felt humiliated. In one of the wedding ceremonies the bride picks up her groom to show her strength and prove that she can protect her property. 
How dare she consider him, a prince her property!
Preposterous!

On the wedding night he sat silently with clenched fists and sealed tight lips. The queen came to pick up his veil but he stopped her hands in anger as he held her hands and looked up at her with wide angry eyes. 
The queen was shocked at the audacity while Taehyung looked at her from within the veil. 
"I demand that you refrain from touching me. I dislike you and wish to get left alone." Taehyung added in a smooth yet quiet voice

"How dare you impede me, the Queen and ruler of this country. I must remind you that you are currently under my authority, Taehyung. Do not forget that!" I growled freeing my hand easily. 

"Y/n, I must assert that I am an individual with my own authority. Please do not make the mistake of trying to exert your authority over me. I am a prince and I will never be yours to control." Taehyung added standing up to tower over me in height. 

"You utter fool. How dare you utter my name with such a cunning tongue. Know that your actions will not go unpunished, Taehyung. Do not play with fire." I snaped pushing him onto the bed in one sharp movement and pulling of the veil with such speed that Taehyung couldn't comprehend. 

That's when his body shook slightly in fear but he didn't let that show on his face. Now it was me towering over him. The actual authority. 

"Due to your unforgivable act, you shall be confined to your room and imprisoned therein. Food will be served to you only thrice daily, and you shall eat under my strict supervision. You are not allowed to leave the room without my express permission until the punishment is over. To successfully complete this punishment, you must show enough remorse to please me. You should be grateful that I am benevolent enough to provide you with water throughout your confinement."

I added and sharply struck him making him fall limp on the bed, unconscious. My anger knew no bounds as I left the room, "Ensure that he is not released, as he is currently confined there." I ordered the guards before storming off as they locked the door. 

I reached my room where I was suddenly stopped by Maya. "Your highness there is a slight issue." 
I stared at her and she meekly opened the door to my room showing Seokjin sleeping on my bed with my dress in his hand. "First king was really upset and crying...then he came and requested to sleep in your room-I quickly told him you may be upset but he requested...and...I couldn't say no...I am really sorry for my mistake-" "Maya, it's okay." I added with a small smile as I stared at Seokjin. 

"That dress is the dress I wore on our wedding." I explained and stared at Maya. I walked over slowly and checked Seokjin was fast asleep. Slowly I climbed on the bed and placed my hand on his waist pulling him close. 

"My queen...you are here?" Seokjin grumbled roughly, sleep still lacing his voice. 
"Shh, let's sleep now." I added. While he was confused he cuddled near me with a proud smile.