Ch 27

That evening the queen was strolling through the halls of the palace and saw Jungkook practicing bow and arrow. She just stared at him for a few seconds and decided to leave when Jungkook called out, "Your highness Y/n!" the queen stopped and stared at him. "How does the palace treat you? Is Qujing to your liking?" he asked as he approached her enthusiastically. 

"It certainly is pretty and unique. I like the ambience." the queen spoke politely. "I...I have heard you are an exceptional warrior with mastery over swords, arrows and bow as well as other weapons." he added getting nervous. "Yes I practice quiet often." Y/n answered. "Do you think...you can teach me?" he asked. The queen paused for a second before saying yes. 

Y/n and Jungkook walked to the field and Y/n picked up the bow. Holding an arrow she easily shot a bullseye. Jungkook was extremely impressed. The face she made almost matched the face that was drawn in the portrait he bought. 

"You are amazing my queen." he whispered making Y/n glare at him. "Apologies for being rude young prince. Only my husbands are allowed to call me their queen. I would like to be referred as Queen of Seodong, Your highness or just Queen." Y/n added firmly yet in a gentle tone. Jungkook immediately fumbled and looked down. "M-My apologies Queen." Y/n's eyes softened as she spoke, "May I ask how old young prince is?" "I am 15, queen." Jungkook added. "Your age defines your innocence. Let me teach you how to aim well in every try." the queen added in a sweeter tone making Jungkook's heart skip a beat. 

Holding his hands and positioning them well to aim had Jungkook smiling like crazy. Being so close to the person he fell in love with was like a dream come true for the young prince. Jin stared at them from a distance and had a neutral face. "Each man wants to marry my queen." he thought. "But that doesn't change the fact that she will not marry everyone. The prince is too young. I wonder how this will go about." Jin patiently waited for Y/n to teach Jungkook and once they were done, he stepped in and snatched his queen away. Jungkook looked at them and felt realization hit him. She was the wife of 3 men. He will never be her only lover. He will have to share her. Just like how today. Somehow that made his eyes sting with tears. 

He went back to his room with red eyes and locked himself. He pulled out the portrait and touched it. "Atleast you are mine. All mine." He added to the drawing. As he laid on the bed he let his eyes close and endless imaginations flood. He imagined the queen marrying him and becoming his wife. He imagines her sleeping in his arms as they stargaze. He imagines them play fighting and dueling to increase each other's strength. He imagines her pregnant with his child. He imagines himself sitting on the swing with her as she holds their child. He imagines them getting older and still being together. He didn't even realize his eyes were letting go of tears as he opened them again and looked at the drawing near his bed. 

"I have heard that her 3rd husband, King Namjoon of Kimowara challenged her to a duel and lost. Thus he gave up on his land and became her husband. I am not even the crown prince. But can I give up my dignity for her?" He asked himself.