Ch 19

Maya's POV 

Seeing the queen cuddled up with the first king brought joy to my eyes. I really adore the first king. I have been with my highness since a child and was her friend, second only to being her bodyguard. However ironically she is more strong than I am. However with me we could easily defeat 100-200 men. I have always known Sir Seokjin was given to my princess. 

From the earliest of my life we 3 have been playing together as toddlers. I still remember the times when the queen ordered sir around for her play while I was training. Even with training I could never surpass my princess's strength. It was as if she was born to be Queen of Seodong. I always admired both of them. To be honest I don't really like the second king. Not only is he too proud, he even dared to talk back to my queen. 

I really wanted my queen to kill him. But I have seen it in my queen's eyes. She lusted after him. She wanted to own him. However that's the will of our goddess. A women is meant to own men. A women is far more superior being than men. She brings men to this world. So I don't understand why is it just Seodong who is smart enough to understand this. Well that's why our queen conquers these so called illiterate countries and enlighten them. Not only the men but the women. Women need to know they are not equal to men, they are way more than men. 

So I don't see what's wrong with the queen marrying Taehyung- Second King. But I would've rather had him as her slave. He is not deserving to be a king. A king is like the highest spot in Seodong for a man. But somebody who doesn't believe in our goddess and our beloved queen's supremacy should be used and thrown. 

Maybe used as bait to conquer more land. But no Maya, these thoughts must only be thoughts. Our queen is supreme and knows what she is doing. 

For now I will protect my queen and king with my life. 

A few days later  

Y/n's pov

I saw food being given to Taehyung and stopped the servant. "Give it to me. I will go serve him." "Y-Yes your highness!"  The lady gave me the tray and I went to this room unlocking it. 

There I saw him sitting besides the window quietly. He glanced at me and his eyes stayed on me. "Good morning your highness." Taehyung said with a fake smile. I smirked back leaving the tray. "It's been 8 days since you are locked up here. Do you feel any remorse?" I asked with folded arms. 

Taehyung refrained from talking and looked away. "I see, well at least you have started with a not so sweet good morning. Let's reward you for that." I added with malice. 
I strode towards the man with dominance who immediately stood up backing off. "May I know your intentions?" He asked with gritted teeth and a loud voice. 

I quickly reached him and pinned him against the wall. "I suppose you know the intentions already." I chuckled. "I-please don't." "Don't what?" I whispered leaning towards him. The man blushed with nervousness and fear. "You haven't been eating much. Thinking you can starve like the last time?" I said back. 

"I am not hungry." He whispered and his face was coated with sweat. "Today you must eat." "I-I don't wa-" With that he paused and fell against me. Taehyung hadn't been eating since 2 days. He really tests my patience at times like this.  

I easily picked him up in my arms and carried him to the bed where I gently laid him. Softly rubbing his face with water I ordered for the physician. His pale face finally gained it's glow back after the physician forced some medicine down his throat. I was in the courtroom with my ministers and received news from his door guard that he is awake. I nodded and completed the meeting before heading towards his room. On the way I found Seokjin who stopped me. 

"My queen, I have created a new piece of music. Could you let me gain the pleasure of performing it to you." He asked. "Not now Jin. I will be with you after some time." after I said that I could see Jin's face fall down and kissed him softly before leaving. I could feel him watch my back as I walked but didn't think of it. 

When I reached Taehyung's room he was in bed and his guard was feeding him soup. "Give that to me." I ordered and sat in her place. I picked up some of the medicinal liquid and blew it a bit before showing it to him. He didn't open his mouth and looked down. I felt frustrated and quickly forced a kiss on him. 

"W-What! How could you do something like that!'' He gasped wiping his lips forcefully "Each sip that you reject will give you a kiss." I growled at him. "This is wrong." "And I don't care. I am your wife. Your queen. You must obey me." I made it clear. 

He gulped before finally drinking the soup quietly. 

Seokjin's POV

My eyes had widened as I saw the queen pick up the prince after he fainted on her. I was secretly spying on them and felt anger bubble in my heart. Why did he have to come. Why did he steal my queen from me. I even tried to stop her from visiting him by luring her with my music. But she refused me for this peacock. Moreover she is giving him kisses! I will win my queen back you peacock. Just you wait!

(Hey beautiful, I know Maya's POV may seem very controversial. Like we enjoy Yandere but don't actually approve of it, I want you to enjoy this story with a open heart. I am just trying to give more depth to Seodong and it's women. How they have been taught about men and themselves from their birth. It's just their culture. Hopefully you are enjoying the story)