Ch 5

BACK TO PRESENT 

"King Yoongi, First king wants to talk to you. What should I let him know?" Yoongi's guard Yuna asked. "Send him in." Yoongi added without any expression. "I knew you hated my queen...but you tried to kill her?" Jin added the moment he entered. 

Yoongi didn't speak and looked away. "People who wrong others always lower their gaze when accused." Jin added angrily. 
"But she didn't! Not when she attacked all those nations! Captured them! Killed her own sister-in law's husband! Killed my father. She never lowered her gaze!" 
"Because she didn't do anything wrong. Your father wanted to add our Seodong to his then Yeonan. He always wanted to kill my queen! So what if our queen took the first step. Moreover they are rivals on battlefield. But you are her husband!" Jin explained. 

"She forced me to marry her." Yoongi spat. 
"She made a deal." Jin reasoned. 
"My mother's head! First king I request you to leave this instant. You all are blinded by that power hungry queen. You all were conditioned to be her slaves! But I am not. I am the crown prince of Yeonan." Yoongi cried out aggressively. 

"You were. Now your identity has changed to that of the seventh king of Seodong! Yeonan doesn't exist anymore. Nor does it's prince. The society conditions everyone certain roles Yoongi. We are not conditioned slaves. That's just your perspective. We are the kings of Seodong. That's our perspective and that's what matters." Jin added. 

"You all never realize she is a villain! She is a horrid woman!" Yoongi tried to reason. 
"In that case I don't want to be a prince rescued by a princess, I want to be the weakness of a villainous queen. Which I already am. I am proud of being my queen's first husband." Jin added before he was about to leave. 

"She is powerful. I love her with all my heart for that. And I know she has already proved herself to you." Jin added with a lovely smile before leaving. 

"DAMNIT!" Yoongi yelled before throwing a beautiful vase in his room. "That woman. She got me speechless today." He gritted as he remembered the conversation he had with Queen Y/n. 

A few hours ago Yoongi was ready with a plan. A plan to kill the horrid queen who ruined his life. 
He had been at his best behavior so the queen wouldn't suspect anything as he invited her for a date lunch. 

He mixed the poison of Arkedie a poisonous breed of snakes to her drink. He heavily anticipated while she was eating hoping she drinks. Right when she was about to drink Maya stopped her and whispered something in her ear. "Oh don't worry I already know." the queen answered. 

Yoongi's heart was pounding in fear as he gulped. He looked at Y/n as she sipped the poisonous drink and took a deep breath waiting for her to fall and foam. But she continued eating as if nothing happened. 

Yoongi's eyes widened. How did this happen? The drink cannot be replaced as he was present along with the glass the whole time. What happened! 
''Arkedie. It's a snake found a lot here in Seodong." Y/n suddenly added making Yoongi jump. "What happened?" "Nothing..." 

"Ya so I was saying Arkedie is a snake found here in Seodong. It's actually quiet poisonous also. Had it been a normal person it would immediately kill him. So why did you mix it in my drink?" Y/n asked her expression changing. Yoongi gasped silently. 

"You always say we women don't deserve to be rulers, we women are powerless etc etc...okay." Y/n added with a sinister smile. 
She ordered a glass and poured a bit from her drink in it. "I challenge you Yoongi." 
'' If you drink this I will agree men are powerful and can be rightful rulers." She added and passed it to Yoongi. 
"I can't." Yoongi added as he smelled it and started feeling mildly dizzy. 

"Oh...but I can." Y/n added and drank the entire drink in her glass shocking Yoongi.