Ch 7

Yoongi decided to have a walk outside when he saw one of the queen's husbands painting a beautiful canvas of nature. He smiled seeing the peaceful painting but his lips came back short seeing him highlighting a figure in between. 

"You seem to be doing great, King Taehyung." Yoongi added as he came closer to have a look at the painting. "Who are you drawing there?" he asked pointing. "My queen. I always paint my queen." Taehyung added and Yoongi visibly scoffed. 

"Tch." He tsked lightly but his angry face softened upon Taehyung's look. "Farewell, King Taehyung..." Yoongi added before turning to leave. "Do you know the queen kidnapped me in the middle of a battle before marrying me." 

"What?" Yoongi turned around hearing Taehyung's statement. "Yes, we had a very rough start." Taehyung added. "Well why are you telling me all this?" 

"Because you and I shared similar fates." Taehyung added finally looking at Yoongi sharply. "Did she murder the King of Kimseong? No...did she threaten your hand in marriage by swearing to kill your mother if you disagree?" Yoongi asked getting louder by each word. 

"No she did neither but Kimseong abandoned me when she took me." Taehyung added. "You will never understand the pain I felt." Yoongi added with a bitter look. 

"No one should ever go through what I went through." Yoongi added as his nightmarish memories flooded his eyes. Just a month back he saw the worst day of his life. 

The day was bright and sunny. Too sunny for Yoongi's liking. However his hands were pale when he was realizing he and his mother were caught by Seodong's army. The army had infilterated the castle and now as his father hid under the throne he sat on proudly. Yoongi's hand was tied behind his back like his mothers while the queen appeared like a dragon warrior searching for the king. Soon her eyes found the king and she marched up to the throne throwing it like it never weight a 100 kgs. 

There sat the crouching king with quivering eyes. Upon seeing him the queen's eyes widened and she snarled. The queen grabbed a hold of the king's hair and dragged him over and threw him towards the hallway towards the gate. Yoongi's eyes widened seeing her sheer strength. 

He let out a loud yelp as the queen removed her sword and followed the king as he laid on his stomach. She placed her foot on the back of his body while he let out a painful scream. "FORGIVE ME!" 

Never in his life had Yoongi thought to see his father so hopeless. "Maya cover his wife's eyes." Immediately the queen's bodyguard took a piece of cloth from somewhere and tied the squirming Yeonan's lady's eyes. "Please have mercy on us! Let go of my husband!" The queen begged now seeing only black.  Yoongi was sure now she would cut his head...However he never expected her to  torture his father. The merciless queen forced down her heavy and pointed sword onto his shoulder cutting it off his body in an instant. "AHHH!" It was Yoongi's scream that echoed rather than the victim's. 

"Yoongi...Yoongi what happened!" The queen begged her son as she helplessly tried to rely on her sense of hearing. "FATHER!" Yoongi screamed ignoring his mother's hopeless questions.

The queen pulled back her legendary sword and threw it aside as her face showed no remorse. Her foot pressed harder on his back as blood oozed out of the harsh wound. She pulled his other hand harshly to the point it tore off his body making Yoongi cry out in horror. "STOP IT STOP IT! LEAVE US ALONE! LEAVE MY FATHER ALONE!" 

The king was now almost unconscious as he lost too much blood. Yoongi tried his best to stand up to save his father but Maya and other soldiers were holding him down. "LET ME GO! FATHER!" "MY LORD! WHAT'S HAPPENING! SOMEBODY PLEASE SAVE US! PLEASE SAVE US!" Yoongi and his mother shouted in anguish. 

Y/n sat down on his body and locked the king's head in a headlock. Her strong arms began crushing the king's head as he coughed out blood and chocked on his own breath. "Y-Yoon...g...gi." The King of Yeonan whispered but Yoongi could make out. 

"FATHER!" He cried and used all his strength to stand up. "I AM COMING FATHER! I AM COMING!" 

"*COUGH* Y-Yoona...Y...Yoon...Yoongi...." The king uttered his last words remembering his wife and son as his life left his body while his eyes searched to see his wife and son one last time. 

As his eyes met them he closed them slowly leaving the world. 

"NOOOO!" Yoongi screamed coming towards the scene but was stopped by Maya who easily overpowered him and held him down. "FATHERRR! NOOOO!" He cried as he sobbed loudly. 

Y/n stared at him with anger in her eyes. But only her soldiers could see the hidden pain in her eyes as she stared at the King she just killed. 

"Y/N!" 

Then her eyes met Yoongi who called out her name in anger. "I WILL HUNT YOU AND KILL YOU! I WILL NEVER EVER FORGIVE YOU!" he whispered. 

"Could you still do that if you married me?" Y/n asked with an evil smirk. "I would rather die than marry a delusional and devilish woman like you! You fucking whor-" Maya punched him before even end the sentence. 

"I would wonder if you would still rather die as you see the same fate of your mother for refusing me." "N-NO!" Yoongi quickly cried struggling against Maya. "DON'T TOUCH MY MOTHER! DON'T YOU DARE!" 

"Then marry me and become my king. Because Yeonan and everyone in Yeonan are mine. Even you. Marry me and I will send your mother freely to her land before marrying Yeonan's king."  Y/n added as she left the king to reach to Yoongi. 
Yoongi didn't respond as he began sobbing softly giving up. "N-No Yoongi I will not send my son with a woman like you! Never!" Yoona cried out realizing what's going on. 

"The queen has decided. It's done now!" Maya shouted back to her.

"Father...Mother." Yoongi cried hopelessly.

 "You will never understand the pain I felt." Yoongi added as his eyes grew glossy before leaving Taehyung who was shocked. "I will never ever forgive you Y/n. I will never." He added wiping his tears.