Ch 28

As the days passed by the people from Seodong, along with Y/n returned. Jungkook watched them slowly go away from the castle and felt his heart ache as it felt something was going away. Far away from him. Nothing changed in Seodong. Even the Queen could understand Jungkook was infatuated with her but didn't take it very seriously. He was more than 5 years younger than her. She thought it was childish admiration. However for Jungkook it was hellish. All day he thought of the queen. To distract himself he began training his body more and more. He wanted to give up on his dream of marrying the queen. 

Over the months Jungkook got stronger and stronger. But his mind was still agitated. His older brother was now a husband and his wife was Jungkook's new friend. Jungkook was very comfortable with his sister in law, Nora and called her Noona affectionately. His noona was a very gentle and mature woman who spent most of her free time talking to Jungkook. Jungkook's older brother was a more quiet individual. While he did come to adore his wife, he didn't have much time to give her. So she spent most of her free time with Jungkook considering him a younger brother. Jungkook one day decided to tell his secret to Nora. Nora was shocked to say the least. "Second prince...she is already married...that to 3 men. I don't think keeping her in your thoughts is good for Qujing or yourself." She explained softly. Jungkook stayed silent for a few seconds before he spoke, "I-I tried. I am trying to forget her." he whispered. 

Nora looked at him with pity. "Do you want me to look for prospectus girls for you?" Jungkook's head rose in shock. "I-I don't mean you should marry now. I mean to say maybe you should focus on other women and see if you have a change of heart. Queen Y/n is a very...different type of a queen. If your brother even knows you wish for her he will be extremely disappointed." Nora added. "But Noona I don't think I can do that." Jungkook spoke with pain in his heart. "I am ashamed...but the love for her is just growing." Nora felt her eyes softening as she gently patted his back. "For now let's not think about women. Mark my words...it won't be easy dear prince. It's either this world or that. Qujing or Seodong. One world will let you have dignity and your pride. The other world will know you only as the husband of the supreme queen. Please think again." Nora explained and softly swiped a hand over his head with a motherly gesture. 

"It may be hard...but I, your sister will be with you prince. Make the wiser choice." Nora added before leaving. 

After that day Jungkook was more and more agitated. After seeing the queen once and even getting to touch her slightly made him crazy. All he wanted was the queen. As he grew more and more desperate the crown prince suspected an issue. However Nora hid it knowing very well her husband could punish Jungkook harshly after knowing the reason. 

Then one day it happened. Jungkook finally made his decision. After almost an year since he saw the queen, Jungkook knew he had enough and can't wait anymore. Jungkook secretly ran away from Quijing abandoning everything. His title, his land, his dignity and chose the love of his life. But he was unaware of the coming pain and consequences of his decision.