Ch 25

AUTHOR'S POV

After that Jin never backed off. He stuck with Y/n no matter what. At first he thought as the queen will marry more men he will be forgotten and kept in the shelf. Like one plays with the new toy and forgets the old one. But not his queen. She considered all her husbands equal, maybe liked Seokjin a bit more. After all he was her first love, the first person she considered his after the empire. 

The possessiveness itself made Jin feel wanted. He realized his worth and began taking more pride in being the first king. He was no more insecure , instead he became prideful. He didn't need to fear her new husbands stealing her attention. He will grab it and make it his. Y/n may own Seokjin but Seokjin will own her attention. 

With that a new rivalry formed between Seokjin and Taehyung. They always taunted each other in sweet sophisticated language and tried to steal the queen's time. Seokjin created more and more pieces of music all in the name of his queen. Taehyung stole her time by requesting her to model for his new portrait. Seokjin would always tell him to draw something else for a change and Taehyung did the same asking Jin to politely stop being so nosy and write about something else. 

Seokjin would often write fantasy stories where he was a prince and got kidnapped by a witch. Then the Y/n the legendary knightess and queen would save him and then the prince falls in love with the strong queen and marries her and they live happily ever after. His stories grew more and more unique as he added new elements like magic and soulmates etc

But nonetheless the queen was extremely entertained until she met Namjoon that day. It was a hot day so the queen stripped down naked and took a silent bath not realizing she was in another's land. She was about to leave as she didn't want unnecessary conflict but the queen challenged her by saying he wants to marry her and make her the queen of his land.   

 Instead the man lost the battle and became the 3rd king of Seodong. During the battle the rivals got together as they both didn't want any more rivals. Especially they were slightly afraid of the queen losing. Just Taehyung actually since Seokjin was too sure she would win. Although it was highly unlikely but we are talking of an actual warrior king. Had the queen lost the duo would have probably been killed or imprisoned.  

After Namjoon joined the harem the duo surprisingly became friends for a brief amount of time. They kept an eye on the perverted king who constantly lurked around their queen with lust in his eyes. Namjoon wasn't at fault though. His first encounter itself was seeing the queen naked and her dominant aura turned him on in ways he didn't know he could. 

Unlike Seokjin and Taehyung, Namjoon was not a virgin before marrying the queen and enjoyed having sex with his maids or prostitutes but now that he tasted the queen he was done for. Like literally. Of course if he even tries to have sex with anyone other than queen or have any romantic relationship with another girl, the queen will imprison him. He would often pleasure the queen with his mouth and liked mouthing her while she enjoyed the attention he gave her. 

Namjoon often bathed with the queen and liked to eat her out. Seeing her in the bath was more than sexual for Namjoon. It always held a memory for him of their first meeting. He also constantly had sex with her in the bath. One time Taehyung heard them and decided to pleasure his queen often too. Soon Seokjin caught on and tried the same. The sexual life of the queen immediately skyrocketed and she was no one to complain.