💌 22. (The End)

(Author's notes):- ⚠️

Before we get into the story, I want to CLARIFY some things. Like what I said in the previous chapter, I decide to END this book since my hand is still in injure and I don't want to make you all waiting longer for the update anymore.

So, the ending might not be perfect since not all the issues get solves. It will be an OPEN ENDING among Namtarn, Off, and the secrets that Tay's parents decide to burry forever. I'd learn that some things are best to keep secret. And I believe everyone and including myself too also has secrets that we don't want anyone to find out.

Actually, I decide to end this book until chapter 25 but I shorten it and decided to delete some parts of the story. So, this is the parts that I decide not to write:-

1. Namtarn was living at overseas and married to a man. The man was actually the one who help New last time.

2. Gun succeed making Off falling for him. What Off did in the past were remained as a secret between him, New, and Namtarn. He became TayNew's biggest fans instead and always supporting them.

3. The secrets that Tay's parents decided to hide will remain as a secret.

If anyone have questions regarding the story, just ask me here... 😁 I will give you the answer right away!

That's all! Let's continue with the last chapter! 🤭

•••••••••••••••••
•••••••••••••••••

A year year year year year later... 🤣

Fuuh! 🥴 It's been 5 years already...

"Te! Don't! I just change the bedsheet!"

"But its clean. Touch it, Newwiee~"

"No. I better not."

"Caress it and wake it up."

"I don't want to. But Te...is it always this hairy? You should shave it more."

"It look more handsome this way. Come on. Touch it."

"No, Te. I'm afraid."

"Please don't be. Just touch it softly and caressing it lovingly."

New gulped his saliva difficulty before he move his hand slowly to reach what was in front him. He touched it softly and then caressing it lovingly just like what Tay asked him to do.

"It wakes up because of your touch, Newwiee. It likes your touch. See! It standing up now! How is it feels?"

"Actually, it seems bigger than the last time I see it and it so soft like a plushie."

"So, you like it now?"

"I never say that I hate it."

Tay smiled proudly and also followed caressing the puppy. Yes, a puppy where New had rescued last week when he saw the poor puppy fall down the drain.

When he tried to help the puppy, his finger got bitten which caused him to feel scared to touch it anymore. Looked like the puppy already got injured before it fall into the drain since its leg had a wound. It probably got trauma to differentiate between the human who wants to help or to hurt it.

Tay bring the puppy to nearby vet and once it gets fully heal, he decided to bring it home and took care of it.

"What should we call him?"