Intro

Its been 5 years since iv been working as an analysts and system developer here at SAPS. My mom and dad really don't get why am in this line of work cause am a really shy person and goofy and very weird and literally one of the smartest people that they have ever seen. To my parents I could be a doctor but here I was then there is my older sister who is the Beyoncé of the and get all the attention from our parents and literally has nothing going in her life apart man with fancy cars. I was at work and as usual i was going through the huge pile of work when the station commander walked in the room and it got silent cause he hardly ever comes to our side of the building. I closed my eyes and prayed that he doesn't call my name.
" Nkosazana"
Has God Forsaken me today?
His voice vibrated throughout the office space and I slowly got up with my heart beating so fast. What did I do wrong? Iv never in my life been called into his office ever? I always double check my work and I make sure it in a format that they understand.
Me: Yes
My voice came out as a whisper and I cleared my throat. He raised his hand signalling that I follow him and I was literally running behind him as he took steps 3 at a time.
My name is Nkosazana Hlophe and this is my journey of how I was sucked in to the world of crime. Things that I only saw on Tv and never thought that it could be me.