Insert 39

Nkosazana
We were having dinner with all the guys celebrating the news and Iv noticed that Phila was so nervous and kept on checking his phone.
Me: You okay?
He kissed my cheek.
Phila: am good babe. Just waiting on something.
Me: Oh okay.

Ntokazi
I knew Nkosazana was alive. And this confirmed it, I knew she loved us and she was genuine and I knew her husband is the one doing all this to surprise her. The gifts too were from him on his behalf. Dad and I have been searching for things that confirms her existence and we haven't had any luck. We landed at the airport were chauffeurs were there waiting for us. They helped us into the car and drove us just as the sun was about to set as we went to the country side. This place was beautiful and lush and screamed of rich. My heart was pounding as we passed each house each bigger than the next.
Mom: This is so beautiful
Dad: Now I want to retire here like this
Me: Seriously, I wouldn't mind moving here too.
We drove to a drive through and a beautiful house was at the end of the road and we drove to that majestic beautiful plain house. My heart was racing as the guy stopped at the entrance and texted on his phone than turned.
Him: This it. Leave your bags here someone will bring them in.
Mom: Thank you.
We got out and he drove in the garage that opened and we walked to the front door.
Me: so we knock our we just go in?
Mama: we knock!

Phila
The minute there was a knock my heart jumped out of my chest cause this was a special moment for my wife.
Ntokozo: I got it.

Ntokozo
I walked to the door and there was the whole Cele family. I choked on the beer on my hand and saw Ntokazi and my heart did tiny flip flops.
Me: Come in.
I moved to the side.
Me: Uhm Guys... we have visitors
Nkosazana: Let them in bafo
I watched as tears rolled down her mother and sisters eyes and I walked them to the lounge with Nkosazana back on us as she was placing some salads on the table than she turned and froze.
Nkosazana: Mama?
I felt tears in my eyes as they all cried smiling and hugging each other.

Phila
This is what I wanted for my wife. Love and be surrounded by love. Mr Cele walked closer to me and hugged me.
Cele: I knew it. I don't agree with it but I know you will never harm her.
Me: Am sorry
Cele: She is safe.

Nkosazana
The past week with my family has been the best week ever and words couldn't describe how happy I am with everything that happening in my life. Am pregnant and My family is here and life is just amazing. Today we just landed in the Bahamas to party before my family goes back to SA and I must say my older sister and Ntokozo are hitting it off. I rolled on top of my sleeping husband.
Me: Thank you for giving me everything that my heart desires even though I never tell you but you nail them.
Phila: anything for my love.
I smiled as I slowly moved my panty to the side and slid down him.
Phila: I like how you wake me up.

Nkosi
Today was my 3rd day here and surprises are coming left right and centre. Nkosazana outdid herself am like a baller la. I walked out to the dinner at the hotel am on and sat down after taking everything that I want from the buffet. I was midway to finishing my food when I heard her laughter and my heart froze. I got up as the laughter got louder than I looked at the corner and there she was Nkosazana Mazibuko laughing at something that her husband was saying to her and I wiped away my tears. Maybe an dreaming but my feet were taking me to her and I stood there frozen in place as she looked at me with shock all over her face.
Me: Nkosazana?
Nkosazana: Nkosi?
She jumped on me hugging me tight and I cried my eye balls out and looked at Phila and it all made sense this was his plans all along. He winked and did a salute with his hand and the image that has been stuck in my mind for 10 years now popped up. He was the heist king and her kidnapper all along. Just than laughter was coming from outside and all the guys that were buried months ago were walking in laughing. Holy shit!!.....