Insert 35

Scorpion
" who the fuck gave you orders to attack his team"
I looked at my nephew and team.
Scelo: we all know they set us up
Me: And you decided to go to an unnecessary war?
Scelo: The guys....

Scelo
I felt a sharp slap on my cheek and in all my life my uncle has never laid a hand on me. I looked at him and he was angry.
Malume: Look at all the man he killed in just a few hours?  You drove them to they deaths and now he won't rest until he finds out who did this and why!!!!
Me: Why you so scared of him
Malume: Son,am not scared of him but I lived this long in my line of work cause i knew which fights to fight and which fights I can't fight. And this is a fight that get people killed!!!
Me:well you....
My uncle phone rang and he looked at it turned it around and Phila name popped up.

Phila
"Scorpion "
He was on lounger speaker and I knew I was on loud speaker too. I Ntokozo had his drown flying so that when we get the location we blow them up.

Nkosazana
I was terrified withy heart pounding in my chest.
Phila: I thought we have a deal?
Scorpion: We do
Phila: Not when your men are shooting at my men!!
Scorpion: it my nephew.
I moved away from them and walked to the bathroom washed my face and when done walked to one of the bedrooms and sat on the bed. I switched on the tv and my heart caught in my chest as a video of my condo burnt into ashes and all our photos were on tv as they spoke about us missing and our homes exploding to ashes using the same device meaning we were all connected but they not sure how. I sat there looking at the scenes and people I know and worked with working timelessly to get answers. I smelt him the minute he got in and I looked at him.
Me: you blew up the condo? Its not even mines!
Phila: we had too
Me: all our homes are blown apart yours?
Phila: We have valuables there. We have people working moving things from the house to the next house and moving it to the safe as we speak as soon as that is done than we blowing it too.
Me: Why? Why blow up the place?
Phila: cause we all agreed when shit hits the fan, we vanish.
I looked at him confused as he stood there looking at me.

Phila
She looked scared and terrified at the same time with big eyes looking at me.
Nkosazana: what you mean we vanish?
Phila: This is a dangerous world love. Scorpion nephew just blew up our cover by shooting everything that we have...
She turned and looked at the news just as bodies were identified. 4 males and one female. I watched her as horror replaced by fear as she watched the news identify all of them and the girl body as Nkosazana.

Busisiwe
I heard screams and I ran to the lounge to find my daughter screaming and I looked at the TV screen as the news showed Nkosazana home blew into ashes and a body there that might be Nkosazana body.
Ntokazi: call her mom... call her now.
My hands were shaking ass I called her number and it went straight to voicemail and I felt a little panic.
Ntokazi: its cant be her mom, we just meet her, we cant lose her again!!