Insert 11

Nkosi
I had the missing child file and all the information as I drove to Balitto to the family home of the cele family. I got to the drive and buzzed as they allowed me in and I walked to the door and there she was, the exact replica of Nkosazana. It took me a minute to just stand there and not think its her.
Lady: Thank you for coming
Even her voice was like hers.
Me: Uhm its a pleasure. I got in and settled on a sofa that cost more than the car that am driving.

Nkosazana
We finished eating and I washed the dishes and helped him dry it off.
Me: Are you going to kill me?
That just came out of nowhere.
Phila: Do you want me too?
Me: No
Phila: why not?
Me: I don't want to die yet.
Phila: are you going to arrest me.
That took me back.
Me: Its my job
Phila: looks like we we are both just doing our jobs than
Me: So you going to kill me?
Phila: we both just doing our jobs right?
I looked at him frustrated.
Me: Why steal again? You and your friends are both well of now. Why steal again?
He kept quiet and looked at me.
Phila: Do you know that the government budget only caters for the rich not the poor?
Me: how?
Phila: have you ever been in the deep rural areas?
Me: No.
Phila: than you not going to see my point. Am merely just helping out where I can. Yes I don't donate all the money some i keep for my personal gain but still. Its goes a long way, my foundation has helped people who have stopped praying for bigger better days. It has brought hope to people, kids and grandparents that have given up.
Me:why are you not all over social media
Phila: and have every single department investigate me? Nah am good.
Me: But its stolen money.
Phila: when you have been hungry for 3 days, its doesn't matter where the money comes from. Are you ready to go?
I looked at him confused.
Me: where?
Phila: You shall see.

Nkosi
I looked at the family after they told me about how the baby disappeared.
Me: Are you okay with taking some blood samples so we can do DNA testing?
Mr cele: Yes
Me: Thank you. Ill be in touch after the results but for now we have every cop looking for her. We think she safe since the guys have never killed before.
Mrs Cele: The family that on tv?
Me: is her family
Mrs Cele: were they good to her?
I looked at her, i know she wanted some comfort.
Me: Am sorry I don't know, but she graduated at 16, did amazing work with saps too.
She smiled.
Me: let me leave.
They walked me out and I sat by my car for some time and my phone rang it was an unknown number.

Nkosazana
We were in the middle of nowhere in bushes and my heart was pounding so fast when he took out his phone and told me to call someone. The only person I could call was Nkosi so I did.
Nkosi: Hello
Me: Its me.
He took a deep breath and I was glad to get through since he hardly answers his phone.
Nkosi: You good?
Me: Yes
Nkosi: The knife wound?
Me: its fine, look can you please go take my dog out for a walk?
I wanted him to go to my house and see the small map that iv been working on in regards to who the guys were. I just needed him in my house and take the clues iv been working on.

Nkosi
Now that caught me off guard. I know she giving me a clue but am not sure what it is.
Me: Uhm okay.
Nkosazana: Her dog treats are in the drawer by the lounge.
Before I could say anything the phone disconnected and I knew whatever she wanted me to find was in her drawer in the lounge I drove to her house like a maniac while calling the team to trace the call before he figures it out..