Insert 4

Nkosazana
Today was Sunday and I was not going to work on things so I was just going to out through stuff in the house and maybe buy a few things with my savings. I woke up and wore my shorts and hats and closed the door going to the private beach.
I took a walk just to clear my head with all the drama happening in my life. I walked closer to were the rocks were and got up to it and sat there just soaking in the sun as I kept on hearing bottles clinging to the rocks. I looked around and saw 3 bottles there and picked them up. They were clear  and had note and a small blue Rose that attacked to the lid. I picked them all up and slowly walked back to the house. Placed them on the table and took a long shower changed into a dress made myself some hot chocolate and a muffin sat down on my couch and took a wine opener taking the screw out. Took all the 3  Blue roses and put them in a glass of water. I took the small plastic with the note out and I opened it and a small rough rock dropped out of it when I opened the note.
" Its your lucky day, I hope my sins gives you more than just a meal today

Signed: Live🤍"

I took out the letter from the second bottle and out came the most stunning ring ever.
Note : " its your lucky day, I hope my sins today turns your girlfriend into a wife or makes you a couple of thousands richer

Signed: Live🤍"

My heart was now pounding as I opened the last note ana two small pears rolled into my hands.
" Its your lucky day, I hope my sins today turns your sorrows into yesterday news

Signed: Live🤍"
I looked at the 3 items confused and went to the kitchen placed my mug and saucer in the sink and than it clicked in my head 3 heist. One was jewellery shop were they stole billions worth of things. One was a rough diamonds expert office and one was a pearls expert shop. My mind was buzzing, this could be from the members of the heist.I dashed out of the house running to those rocks looking for 7 more bottles. I couldn't breathe with my chest pounding so loud out of the excitement than I found 5 of them and they all had blue roses and I screamed in excitement running to the house putting them in a bag. Maybe forensic will be able to find something in these ones. I took my phone and called Nkosi.

Nkosi
I looked at my phone it was Nkosazana. Doesn't this child sleeps. I ignored it and she called again.
Me: This better be good child
Nkosazana: you will not believe my luch
Me: Am hanging up.
Nkosazana: No wait. Can we meet please
Me: Just speak
Nkosazana: No, can we meet!
She raised her voice and I snapped out of it. This is huge.
Me: Okay. Come over to my house ill text you the address.
Nkosazana: Dont, i know it. She hang up as I looked around my tiny apartment and started cleaning all the alcoholic bottles and take outs.

Ntokozo
I had they phones tagged and the minute she made a call it came through my phone and I simply listen to both conversations while my phone records it. The call was weird and short but something tells me she knows about phones getting tagged. I wonder what was so important that she meeting him. I sent the recording to everyone in our group.
Text: Maybe am just being to suspicious but tell me this is a normal call that she makin🧐 i sent it and went back to sleep. Why is Phila not dealing with this threat the same way we have dealt with threats before?....