Insert 28

Ntokozo
Phila: did you fucken see that!!!
He was shocked and smiling at the same time.
Me: you two are made for each other.
I received a text from her asking for a lawyer
Me: She wants a lawyer for him
Phila: Call Mncwango

Nkosazana
I got in the office and I was shaking. The commander and Nkosi were so happy with how I handled things and hugged me with big smiles.
Commander: You going far my child
Me: Thank you
Commander: look for the lawyer listed for him and call him or her. Good work!
Nkosi: You married
Me: Given who he is, i kind of didn't share because i want to make a name for myself by myself not because of who he is.
Nkosi: Makes sense. Congratulations
Me: Thank you
Commander: Let me leave you two to build the strongest case ever.

Nkosi
I could see she was still shaken, and I was still hung up on the fact that she was married all along.
Me: So you married a billionaire
Nkosazana: That I didn't know until it popped up on the net yesterday
Me: i see
She looked at me for some time.
Me: what?
Nkosazana: does me being married change our friendship?
Me: now
Nkosazana: good cause i like having you as a friend
Me: me too
Yeah right!!..

Scorpion
After thinking this over and over the doors opened and Mncwango the most expensive lawyer i know walked in. This lady knows her shit and she sat from across from me. Just as the door opened and the two detective Nkosazana and Nkosi stood there
Mncwango: I hope the interrogation was good? No bodily harm or whatsoever?
Me; she treated me well.

Nkosazana
She turned to look at me and she sized me up from head to bottom than smiled looking at me making my blood chill.
Her: Enhle Mncwango
Me: Nkosazana
Enhle: Nice to meet you, this is going to be so much fun. She grinned.
Enhle: Kindly close the door on your way out!
I looked at Nkosi and we walked out.
Me: who is she?
Nkosi: the meanest bitch in law. We on the right track if his hiring her. She helps the craziest scumbags in the world.
Me: I see
Nkosi: Yep, now we need to work harder than this cause she is about to shred all our evidence.
" let get to it"
I took out my phone texted Busisiwe.
" sorry I have to cancel dinner today, big case that am working on is taking all my time. Can we do breakfast please?"
I sent and she replied in seconds
" sure, all the best dear. Text me in the morning"

" Thank you... Goodnight mom🤍"

Busisiwe
I read the text over and over.
Me: she said mom.
I looked at my husband and he smiled with me.

Phila
I had the chef over to prepare dinner since Nkosazana told me she coming home late. So i had prep everything when the door bell rang and I walked to open it to find Enhle Mncwango with a black coat and judging from the past we have had, i know that she has nothing underneath that coat.
Enhle: Came for my cheque
She pushed me in and removed her coat showing me a banging body wrapped up in the most sexiest lingerie, as if God suddenly hate me.Nkosazana walked in and her smile disappeared from her face....