Chapter 2 : The Error Uniqueness (2)

Thinking about it now, I'm the one in the wrong so common sense would have been to introduce myself.

Talking about common sense, I really have the feeling that trespassing private property is authorized in this world.

« I am the Evernight goddess. » She answered.

Hmm.

Hmm.

Hmm. Hmm. Hmm.

Well, I guess that's normal.

I raised my hand and stopped her.

« Sorry, I'm atheist. I don't believe in gods. »

Maybe, that's not the best thing to say either after trespassing into the kingdom of God.

Maybe.

But that's too late anyway. I think I'll really get killed one day...

« Do you want a cup of tea ? »

Fortunately, instead of being angry, she invited me to a cup of tea.

Well, if I say that I don't like tea, will it be rude ?

After all, I only drink fruity infusions with boiling water, apple cider vinegar, Cayenne pepper, lemon juice, sweetener, powdered ginger, apples... Okay, that does not seem to be infusion nor tea anymore. But, at least, when you drink this, the problem is not the taste (even if you always seem to put too much Cayenne pepper...) but the look others are giving you when you explain what you put in it, it's as if they think that you're not right in the head. (I think so too...). Hey, that still tastes good. It's the truth ! At the beginning I just wanted to mix a lot of ingredients that let you lose weight faster and I ended up with this...

Now that I think about it, I'm glad that she didn't ask for my name since I don't remember it. Otherwise, would I have had to say that my name is Miss Devil ? I should really stop to ask others to introduce themselves when I can't even introduce myself...

« Tell me your story. » She said.

Surprised, I raised my head from the cup that appeared in front of me. Is it really normal for things to appear and disappear like this ?

I thought hard then said :

« Once upon a time a girl that was dancing on the edge of a cliff. One day, she realized that she was falling and stared at the cliff. Then, instead of stepping back she decided to jump straight in. End. »

She continued to stare at me and I murmured :

« Well, the cliff wasn't very high anyway... »

I thought I told you ? That I wasn't very right in the head... But it would be better to be already crazy... At least I didn't stutter ! My conversational skills increased !

That's how I spent the next few months in Amanises' kingdom of god and learnt that (apart from the gods and apparently it's only because the gray fog was helping me) I couldn't interact with the outside world.

However, for unknown reasons, one day, the Evernight goddess left and never came back (looking back she probably died while fighting the great old ones) and I woke up once again in Sefirah Castle.

But, strangely, this time, Mr. Fool wasn't there.

I looked at the empty gray fog all around me, the long bronze mottled table and the high back chairs, as well as the red stars...

I became anxious.

Where... is he ?

I waited.

1 minute.