Chapter 26 : Aftermath

3rd point of view :

Achoo ! Achoo ! Achoo !

His head ached and he kept sneezing, leaving him with no strength to fight back.

"I fell sick ? I became infected by some sort of ailment ?" The moment Klein realized this, he felt countless threads that were difficult to be seen by the naked eye twirl around him, wrapping him up like a mummy in a certain sense.

He wasn't unfamiliar with this kind of experience. He knew that this was the Beyonder powers of a Demoness of Pleasure.

Back then, he had relied on the use of charms to cause all parties to fall into a deep slumber. Then, relying on his uniqueness, he escaped the effects of the charm. But now, Mr. A had maintained a distance of about 20 meters.

However, Klein could use the powers of a Sequence 5 Beyonder. The fingers he could still move snapped and made a crisp snapping sound !

In an instant, all the "spider silk" around him was ignited, as if it had turned into a giant torch.

Klein activated his vision to see the spiritual lines of Mr. A, ready to control them, but was stunned.

He had just jumped out of the scarlet flames when he started sneezing again, which was then followed by a fit of violent coughing. This automatically prevented the use of many of his Beyonder powers, but he was sure of what he saw.

Mr. A's spiritual lines were also controlled !

And due to the range needed to use this ability, the person controlling him shouldn't be far away !

It should be at least a Sequence 5 Beyonder of the Seer pathway, or maybe a Shepherd...

However, Klein didn't have time to be surprised.

At this moment, the feminine gentleness of Mr. A's face disappeared, adding a little more dignity to his loftiness.

He stretched out his right hand and clenched it lightly. Klein suddenly had an inkling that if he ran, he would only be running in circles.

Mr. A, who was wearing a blood-red robe, revealed a cruel smile. An ancient book that was transparent and illusory appeared in front of him.

An ethereal, high-pitched voice rang out :

« I came, I saw, I record. »

Achoo ! Cough ! Cough !

Even though his Beyonder abilities were at the power of an angel, Klein was greatly affected by the powers of the Demoness of pleasure... He realized even more now how much the Seer pathway had a weak defense.

Klein wanted to hide, but he was powerless. At that moment, he experienced, in an unprecedented manner, the power of a Shepherd. It was truly worthy of being called the most comprehensive, most flawless, and most powerful Beyonder Sequence under the level of a demigod ! Even if he hadn't made any preparations, with many mystical items being unusable, for him to be suppressed to such a state without being able to fight back, it implied that there were many problems.

Achoo ! Achoo ! Cough ! Cough !

In the face of Mr. A's looming attack that spelled certain death, Klein was infected by an illness. His headache and fever made it difficult to use Flame Controlling or Flaming Jump.

At that moment, he couldn't even produce Air Bullets. He also tried to take over the controlled Mr. A's spiritual lines but it was in vain.

(Xin Jian : It was a good decision to control Mr. A's spiritual lines ! At least the battle's script doesn't need to be changed !)
Author : Cough ! Cough ! Cough ! "good decision"...)