Chapter 32 : Lost history & persecution

Amanises was fed up with Xin Jian.

It was too annoying to have to intervene every time while accommodating the Death Uniqueness so She decided to send Her somewhere and asked for Adam's help.

Gathering of the gods above Sefirah Castle :

« Mr. Fool, you should also prevent her from entering Sefirah Castle and leaving the place where we will exile her. I need a break. » Amanises said.

Mr. Fool nodded.

« I know, I said that I wouldn't help her anymore. »

Amanises turned to Adam :

« Give autonomy to her secret puppet in Backlund to let her continue giving classes to Miss Justice, but erase that secret puppet's memories of me and the Evernight Church. Let's exile Xin Jian until I finish accommodating the Death Uniqueness. »

That's how the goddess of sleepy flowers betrayed Xin Jian.

(Amanises : You're cute and all but I need a break and you're causing such a big mess this time...
Xin Jian : ToT.
Mr. Fool (<- accomplice) : *silently sipping tea on the side*)

Xin Jian's point of view :

When I opened my eyes, I was in an unfamiliar place.

Did I enter a transmigration novel this time ?

I mean, I just blinked.

I looked at the land plunged in darkness with occasional lightning around me.

I never tried getting electrocuted...

By the way, we are March 4 today, it's Klein's birthday... And Mr. Fool's too.

Also, Cattleya has joined the Tarot Club since a while ago.

I think it shouldn't be wrong to say that I am in the abandoned land of the gods...

So I haven't transmigrated. Sad.

Should I try searching for a city ?

But there are only in 10 cities in an entire continent, I can only rely on luck to find one...

And why did I even arrive here ?

For now, let's think about survival.

To survive, I need food...

But I am fog, I don't need food.

To survive, I need light...

Oops.

I pulled out the historical projection of a lantern.

This Sequence 1 Uniqueness of the Error Pathway nearly died because of a mistake (even I wouldn't have necessarily died if I entered a secret state and was attacked by monsters).

Unfortunately, it should be the day so the lightning was strong enough for me to survive until now and I wasn't able to experience dying. It's so sad...

I shook my head and tried to enter Sefirah Castle since I didn't have anything to do
in the abandoned land of the gods (apart from killing every monster here and create a collection of Beyonder characteristics).

Keyword : tried.

My eyes widened.

It failed, something blocked me from entering.

I tried again.

And again.

And again...

But all of my attempts failed.