Chapter 28 : Experiment (1)

Above the gray fog, I looked at what I had written.

Okay, so, to sum up the reasons why there was a war in the previous rounds...

The nature of this war was, in fact, a war between Gods, as They were trying to weaken the enemies by destabilizing Their anchors.

Well, for that, let's just put it aside, I'll just convince the gods that knocking their believers unconscious can already prevent them from praying and having faith in their god...  (since they would be unconscious).

The war is pushed by many factors :

First, Amanises acquired the Uniqueness of the Death Pathway. Expecting a retaliation from the God of Combat, She set up this war as a trap to kill Him.

At least, that's what Mr. Fool said.

Second, the Church of the God of Combat got the news that the Evernight Goddess had obtained the Uniqueness of Death Pathway. The God of Combat, being in the same pathway group with the Evernight Goddess, would try to shake Her anchor through this war before attacking Her.

But if their troops are subdued before they can kill anyone, that's fine.

Wait, so won't they begin the war much earlier since Amanises has already gotten the Uniqueness of the Death Pathway ? I have to hurry !

Third, the Loen Kingdom and Feysac Empire already had many conflicts regarding the lost war and Balam colonies.

Seriously ? Do you have such a grudge that you had to begin another war ? It looks like the reason why there was a Second World War... Uh, why was there a Second World War already ?

That's not important...

So, I just have to put my troops on Loen and Feysac's sides.

Fourth, the royal family, needed this war to draw citizens' attention from the more-and-more-intense domestic conflicts such as the drastic gap between the poor and the rich, the conflict between New Party and Conservative Party, etc.

Seriously ? So now, to divert attention you just begin a war. There is something wrong in their heads.

Fifth, King George Augustus III wanted to hold the ritual for promoting to Sequence 0 : Black Emperor during the war, which required citizens across the country to attend this ritual.

Then celebrate your birthday or something, why would you need a war ?! Why are people so radical nowadays ?

Sixth, Adam pushed this war as the trend of the era, to promote to Sequence 0 : Visionary.

Huh-huh, huh-huh. You have to much reasons to begin a war, and they aren't even good reasons ! Choose another trend, please !

And finally, seventh, the Einhorn family of Feysac who wield the Red Priest Pathway that focuses on war, used this war to allow its key members to significantly digest their potions, and without much difficulty, they could prepare the corresponding rituals and allowed their family's overall strength to be enhanced.

Then become soldiers or something ! Aren't there other countries in war or civil war ? Or is the entire world peaceful ?

Damn, so even the Einhorn family is involved ? Are their ancestors members of the Twilight Hermit Order ?

Mr. Red Angel evil spirit, Sauron-Einhorn-Medici, aren't you one of their ancestors ? Can't you tell them to stop ?

Also, Feynapotter joined the war sometime later.

Why ?!

Do I have to put my troops there too ?

No, the secret organizations won't have enough members to do this...