Chapter 12 : When Mr. Plot armor is not there, the characters are in danger.

He was staring at us fixedly which made me uncomfortable.

Klein also turned back and saw the man.

At this moment, the stranger opened his mouth and said.

« You ate the food on the boat. Now, the sequence of angels will drop to that of an ordinary person. »

Klein froze.

"How did that man know that we were angels ?" He thought.

But soon, his eyes widened.

He felt that his sequence had really dropped.

I didn't know why but when I saw Klein's face I knew that the stranger was saying the truth.

I saw him trying to use his Beyonder abilities and frown.

It meant that, that man had said the truth.

Klein snapped back to his senses then realized that the man had disappeared.

Klein thought that the man was the main suspect for the loss of his Beyonder abilities instead of the food.

At the same time, a commotion occurred :

« Pirates are coming ! »

Everyone panicked while the captain gave orders to calm them down.

However, the pirates' ship seemed faster than them and arrived not long after.

« I can't use my Beyonder abilities. » said Klein

I blinked.

I tried to go above the gray fog to ask Mr. Fool about the situation but failed.

It meant that Sefirah Castle was cut of from reality for some reason.

Meanwhile, the pirates began looting people and killed them if they didn't comply.

Wait, are you that poor that you had to loot into waters controlled by the official Beyonders ?

While I was lost in my thoughts, the pirates were closer and closer to our position.

Klein tugged my sleeve.

« Hmm ? »

Klein asked :

« Well, since you're an angel, can't you help me fight them ? »

Why, do you like your money ?

Too bad I'm not an angel. I also ate the food on the boat anyway, so if it was the case my sequence would have also dropped. I'm sure you thought that I at least have real fighting experience but it is not the case~.

« Of course. »

I smiled strangely.

« Give us your money and we'll let you live ! » yelled a pirate

« No, I will fight until the end ! I'm sure you can't resist my super mega attack ! » I yelled back.

Yes, I created it specially for these kinds of situations !

I even gave it a super cringey name !

The pirates focused on me while I prepared my super mega attack.

Klein was also a bit nervous but looked forward to what I would do at the same time.

In short, everyone was super serious while I put on a serious expression too.

« Now... »

Everyone tensed up. All gazes were on us.

« Get a taste of my ✨storm of cuteness✨~! »