Chapter 43 : End of the journey (2)

At the same time, Klein wanted to mold The World into a saint of the Church of The Fool, an angel beside the divine throne, so that this image could also greatly share an image with the believers and obtain his own anchors.

To put it simply, Klein planned on having a believer contribute two sets of anchors. After all, to him, be it The Fool or The World, all of them were just an identity of his. Furthermore, the image created by anchors wouldn't be uniform. They were different and wouldn't affect him.

At the level of The Fool, the Church would spread the name of the deity, The Fool's Sacred Emblem, and all kinds of religious teachings without any concrete images. As for The World, he had quite a number of identities, such as Gehrman Sparrow, Dwayne Dantès, and Merlin Hermes. It wouldn't fixate on a single image.

« The reward is the convenience you have enjoyed in the past, the responses you received, and the corresponding help given to your future prayers. » The Fool Klein said without a change in tone.

« After I begin my slumber, I can still respond to my prayers in a certain way, but not every time. If there's something very important that needs help, pray a few more times. »

He could tell from Antigonus's state of eternal slumber, that dreams could be projected outside. As long as the correct method was used, a sleeping deity could make use of the dream to a certain extent to respond to prayers.

Regarding this situation, the members of the Tarot Club weren't stumped by it at all.
On the one hand, most of them were either openly or secretly spreading the faith of The Fool. On the other hand, it was very common to pray to deities without receiving a response. Mr. Fool's responses from before were considered extremely rare. They had almost never heard of anything like this happening elsewhere.

To be able to receive a response through repeated prayers on important matters was better than most of the clergymen of the orthodox Churches !

« Yes, Mr. Fool. »

The Tarot Club members didn't hesitate at all as they accepted the long-term commission.

Among them, Leonard was the one that answered from the bottom of his heart. He was most eager and impatient.

To him, spreading the faith and biblical canon of Mr. Fool was to awaken Klein.
This made him instantly find the motivation to do something else other than his usual work.

At this moment, The Fool Klein nodded slightly and cast his gaze at Cattleya.

« The previous commission—to gather all the information regarding the Hidden Sage suddenly coming to life—is still effective.
If you wish to take the risk, then go further and investigate the present state of the Hidden Sage.
This will be very dangerous. You can reject it, and the reward is a wish. »

Cattleya thought for a moment and said :

« Honorable Mr. Fool, is this related to awakening you ? Is it related to surviving the apocalypse ? »

« Perhaps, perhaps not. I can't give you a definite answer right now. I just see some visions. » This time, Klein didn't deliberately create a high-level persona of The Fool, because he was already The Fool.

« Also, watch over all your subordinates that are Beyonders of the Earth and Moon pathway. »

Cattleya fell silent for a moment before slowly saying :

« I'll accept this commission. »

The Fool Klein cast his gaze to the other side and said to Derrick :

« Your mission is to protect the New City of Silver and New Moon City and protect the Rorsted Archipelago. The more believers I have and the safer they are, the higher the chances of me waking up.
On this foundation, think about how to expand the Church and spread the faith.
Your payment is to become my Blessed. »