Chapter 22 : World domination ! Yay !

Watching Xin Jian in front of Him, Mr. Fool had an idea.

As the Lord of Mysteries, He used an ability of the thief pathway and stole Xin Jian's thoughts (before immediately giving them back) to read them.

(Xin Jian : ...and regretted it.
Author, nodding : Curiosity killed the cat.)

Xin Jian's thoughts : "Psychology Alchemists, Secret Order, Aurora Order, MI9, Twilight Hermit Order, Demoness Sect, Life School of Thought, Rose School of Thought Indulgence faction, Numinous Episcopate, Moses Ascetic Order, Iron and Blood Cross Order."

As Xin Jian recited in her mind a list of secret organization's names while visualizing some unrelated images, Mr. Fool grew more and more confused (and He had a bad feeling).

She ended.

"Let's leave the details for later..." *procrastination.jpg*

After less than a few seconds, He gave up and used the Decryption Scholar ability.

(Xin Jian : And that's when He started to regret it.)

Mr. Fool's lips twitched.

Here is Mr. Fool's psychological activity at the time (heard and consciously ignored by Xin Jian) :

"So, while thinking of these names, she imagined a plan to make these organizations under control while listing the ressources needed and classifying them as hard (-> bothersome) or easy (-> less bothersome) at the same time.

It seems like she doesn't think at all but in fact she just thinks too fast ?!

But knowing her character, doesn't that mean that she will choose to realize the easiest plan (for her) first...?

...I'm screwed."

(Xin Jian : Er, I just think fast because I'm too lazy to think for long and if I don't do it that way I'll just forget what I was planning in the middle... Of course I didn't act recklessly every time, you're the one who taught me to be cautious and plan in advance.
Mr. Fool : Cautious my ass...
Xin Jian : Gasp. Language !)

In short, Mr. Fool learnt that His overprotective actions were always calculated in Xin Jian's plans, Xin Jian was smarter than expected, she didn't act on impulse every time since she always planned things, she had a strange view of others (appearance-wise) and she currently had a bad idea (but which plan did she choose in the end...?).

He could only hope for Xin Jian to not really have the intention to control evil organizations...

What's more, since Xin Jian was able to do everything without His help but just did things sloppily because she knew that He would back her up, He decided to just stay as a spectator instead of an actor and not act unnecessarily.

Interrupting His thoughts, Xin Jian finally spoke up.

« So, Mr. Fool... »

Mr. Fool slowly avoided her gaze.

« I have an idea. »

*Ominous feeling.jpg*

A lot of things always happen when Xin Jian has an idea.

—————— I am the dividing line~

Xin Jian's point of view :

Okay, I said that seriously but, still, Mr. Fool's reactions are fun.

« I want to become the behind the scenes leader of evil organizations ! »

*emotionless face.jpg*

*monotone voice.jpg*