Chapter 4 : Meeting Klein (2)

Conversation with the goddess, before Crestet Cesimir's arrival :

« So, what is Klein's address ? Where is he now ? »

The goddess, who knew that Klein was behind Chanis gate because of the Antigonus family notebook, asked back :

« Who are you ? »

Good question ! The cheerful expression on Xin Jian's face disappeared.

Only a mysterious face was left on her face as she bowed, one hand on her chest and the other lifting an imaginary skirt.

« Nice to meet you, I am Xin Jian. The first angel under the seat of the Fool. »

She wasn't an angel but Mr. Fool authorized her to use this title before losing his memories of her.

« The Fool put me in charge of affairs related to him in the time of his recovery. »

And this was a complete lie.

« We hope you can cooperate. » ended Xin Jian

Xin Jian thought that the goddess could see through her lies and would notice that she isn't an angel and that the fool's uniqueness is still with Antigonus but instead she repeated the name.

« Xin Jian... »

Ah, the goddess was from before the first era, right ? Xin Jian explained.

« This was the name given to me by the honorable Mr. Fool. »

I pretty much exposed his identity as a transmigrator now... Xin Jian thought hard about whether this would be a problem then put it aside.

« Then, what does the Fool want me to do ? »

An "happy" expression returned to Xin Jian's face.

« He wants you to take Klein as his blessed. »

The goddess, who intended to do that from the beginning, continued :

« And you, what do you want to do ? »

When we were taking tea together, you weren't so talkative... While thinking about blasphemous things, Xin Jian beamed.

« I want to mess up this timeline ! »

Of course, we should still keep the part where Klein harasses Danitz, Klein harasses Medici, etc...

« Ah ! If I could be your blessed too, that would be nice. »

Amanises blinked.

« Weren't you an angel under the Fool ? »

Xin Jian waved her hand.

« That's not a big deal... » (He doesn't even know me now anyway.)

Thinking of this Xin Jian began to tear up.

« Klein is currently detained behind Chanis gate. He was contaminated by the Antigonus family notebook, (died) and inexplicably became a sequence 1 angel. » said Amanises

« Ah, then I also need a few things and that will be all. » She said.

When the goddess left, an stoic expression returned on her face.

—————— I am the dividing line~

Crestet Cesimir arrived, spoke to Dunn then Leonard went underground to free Klein.

Unexpectedly, the goddess' servant Arianna appeared before Crestet and Dunn.

These two bowed and greeted her.

« The goddess issued a new oracle. » said Arianna

She then turned to Xin Jian that was seating on a row, looking at them.