Watch me

Your girlfriend was strumming her guitar and continued writing one of her new songs that she had gotten ideas for. She had been in the studio all week, practically living there and now that she was finally home, she had taken the studio home with her.

You were leaning on the door frame observing what she was doing, with a towel covering your body since you just had taken a shower, alone.

"I thought you were going to join me..." you spoke out, but she didn't react, nor bother to look up.

"I was doing things," she stated as she placed her guitar down, having finished strumming it. Then she took a hold of her phone, and a frown was plastered on her face.

"I'm things... do me," you said sarcastically.

The remark took her by surprise making her snort and laugh. Since you had gotten her attention, she glanced up from her phone to look at you, only to realize that you didn't really have clothes on, just the towel.

"What's bothering you? I thought you had finished the song, and I loved it... are you making changes to it?" you asked, remembering the frown you had just seen on her face.

"No, no. I am done with the song, and I'm actually quite happy with it... it's just that I'm not feeling the title... but I can't come up with something," she answered honestly as she turned her phone off, put it down beside her and leaned into the couch.

Looking disappointed she turned her face in your direction again.

"Can I take you up on your offer?" she asked as her lips curved into a smirk, and she patted her thigh.

You quickly walked over to her and sat down on her lap. Her hands immediately found your waist and pressed you closer to her as she gently kissed you.

Then one of her hands that she just had used to hold around you came up and cupped your cheek. You snuggled into her hand, moving your head slightly and placed a kiss on the inside of her hand.

With the same hand that you just had kissed, she redirected your head, so you were forced to look directly at her. She caressed your cheek but swiftly found your lips, grazing your bottom lip with her thumb.

Then her eyes lit up, like she got an idea. She grabbed your hand and dragged it upwards to your mouth.

"I want you to suck your own fingers," she said as she bit her bottom lip.

"That's an order," she followed up as you hadn't obeyed.

"I don't like being told what to do unless I'm naked," you answered teasingly. It didn't take long before she removed the towel and groped your ass after she had thrown the towel onto the pillow beside you.

She pulled you even closer to her, and before you knew it a trail of wet kisses starting at your chest, went upwards to your neck where she proceeded to suck, knowing it would make an involuntarily moan leave your mouth.

Smiling, she went up even further, kissing your chin, then biting your jaw making you gasp at the new sensation. You could feel yourself getting wetter, as anticipation was building up.

With the ulterior motive of speeding up this process of her teasing you, you slowly started to grind on her, feeling the rapture between your thighs increasing.

"Don't even think about it, hun. I didn't give you permission to use my thigh like last time," she said mockingly in a tone laced with disappointment and glared at you making you blush and look away in embarrassment.

"Did you really think I wouldn't notice how needy you were getting?" she asked rhetorically, you gulped at the sight of her putting you in your place and displaying dominance.