PART 2: First Intimate

🅆🄰🅁 🄿🄾🅅

Two months had passed since me and P'Yin were officially together and there aren't enough words to describe my love for him. It overwhelmed me and made me feel light headed. I couldn't even pinpoint the exact moment it happened. The moment I knew I was falling in love with P'Yin more and more.

He was the first person to treat me in this way and up until this point, I still couldn't believe he liked me. I mean, I am aware of how heartless and cold he was with everyone but with me, he was completely different and his action was sufficient to convey how much I mean to him.

Perhaps since I haven't had attention and love from my parents since I was a child, I kept falling for him when he treated me that way and showered me with love and care. Yes, my parents had died in a car accident when I was three years old, so I had no clear memories of them. Since I was a little child, I have lived in an orphanage, yet I have always had enough from my parents' wealth to get by.

P'Yin may not have captured my heart at first sight but as time went on, my love for him grew and he genuinely looked out for me. Except for my best friend, Fiat, and P'Yin's best friend, P'Prom and P'Folk, we had kept our relationship a private because there was no need to boast about it. Knowing that we loved each other was enough.

When I was getting ready to leave for class and I saw P'Yin was still sleeping soundly, I grinned and moved toward him. It can be said that he would spend five nights a week sleeping in my room and I was pleased he did so since I totally loved having him there.

I sat beside him and gently brushed his hair. Just looking at him like this already gave me a smile. It is difficult for me to express because it is not something I have ever felt before but with P'Yin, no amount of defense mechanisms could keep him away. He tore down my walls like they were nothing and showed me what it meant to live. Really live.

We have our differences. P'Yin was famous in our university, a lot of people admire him, he was active in sport and when he walked, his presence attracted a lot of students' attention, unlike me. I'm just a shy boy from Bangkok who thrives on routine and some people easily step on me when they know my background.

Yeah, even though I'm a shy person but I continued my degree in Communication and Media Studies because I simply loved it. I wanted to be in Public Relations (PR) and work in a big company in the future. That was my dream and with P'Yin that always support me, I hope my dream could be true.

"I will go to class now, phi. I love you," I said in a low tone, not wanting him to wake up and give a peck kiss on his lips. Before I stood up, he suddenly grabbed my wrist and looked at me with his sleepy eyes.

He changed his position to sit and lay on my shoulder. "Why didn't you wake me up, baby?"

I smiled and stroked his hair. "Your class at 11 am, phi. It's still early now."

"I want to send you," he replied and lifted his face to look at me, then kissed my lips slightly. "Wait for me. I'm getting ready."

He wanted to get up but I held his hand. "I just take a bus, phi. You should continue to sleep."

"You slept late last night."

He smiled and cupped my face. "I still want to send you," he said and straight away ran to the bathroom, making me shake my head looking at him.

That's P'Yin. He really treated me like a prince as he adored every moment with me and cherishes my presence in his life. Even before we were officially together, he treated me very special and never once did he act cold or heartless toward me. Instead, he always smiled and fixed me with his beautiful eyes.