PART 6: Repudiate

🄰🅄🅃🄷🄾🅁 🄿🄾🅅

A strong slap on War's face caught him off guard and he could instantly feel the hit's effects in the reddening of his cheek.

"Ma'am, I-"

Pang!

Another slap by Yin's mom landed on his cheek, making his face title slightly because of how strong the slap was.

"Stupid kid!!! How many times have I warned you to leave my son alone!!!" She shouted. Gladly, War's room was soundproof, so even how strong she shouted, people outside couldn't hear them.

"He's being stubborn because of you!!!"

"Did you know before he met you, my son never disobeyed us!!! But since he met you, he hasn't even listened to his parents at all!" She said with a face full of anger. It wasn't the first time that Yin failed to show up for the blind date that she set up for him. In fact, he didn't show up even once, which made her feel humiliated about the situation since she was the one who set it up.

"You should leave my son alone, Wanarat!"

"Ma'am..."

"I'm sorry...I...I can't leave P'Yin," War said with a trembling voice while holding his red cheek.

"I love him so much, so he is."

She chuckled with War's answer. "Love? What's the meaning of love?"

"You can give him a child? No, isn't? So, what's the purpose of your love?" She shook her head looking at the person in front of her.

She still didn't comprehend why War was being so unreasonable and still hadn't left Yin after seven years. It is obvious that she would oppose their relationship. War and Yin are both men, so what would they have if they got married? No, they received nothing and she was certain that Yin wanted his own child for their inheritance when the time came.

"I know I can't give him a child but-"

"Of course you can't give him a child because you are a man," she said, cutting War's off and pushing War's head with her finger.

"I have no problem accepting you as my son's lover if you can get pregnant," she said sarcastically and put her palm on War's tummy.

"But can you turn yourself to a woman and get pregnant, kid?"

She smirked while War, on the other hand, clenched his fist, attempting to control his emotions because he felt his dignity had just been violated. However, the only option left to him was to swallow everything in order to prevent things from getting worse.

"I give you a warning again, Wanarat. I want my son to give an heir for us but you can't do so."

"So, the only thing you can do is left my son and forget about this stupid love of yours." She got out of the room without waiting for War to reply and as soon as she disappeared from his sight, without realizing, War's tears started to flow down.

Seven years.

Even after seven years, War was aware that Yin had persisted in trying to talk to his parents about them. However, nothing had changed, instead, Yin's parents continued to grow more and more hostile toward him. He had no idea what he could do to fulfill Yin's parents given the same issue that kept coming up. He's a man, so it's obvious he couldn't give a child to Yin but he loves that man so much nonetheless.

He didn't want to leave Yin and Yin also the same. But the question is, how can he get Yin's parents to stop bringing up the same issue again and again? No matter what happened, he didn't want to leave Yin, so he started to question it while shedding tears.