PART 11: My Muse

🅈🄸🄽 🄿🄾🅅

I shoved War against the cold wall, pinning his body with mine and sinking my face on the crook of his neck, lips brushing the curve of his ear.

"I love you, War," I said and with those words, I continued to kiss him, conveying to him how much he meant to me and enclosing me in a world-shattering kiss.

"I love you too, P'Yin," he replied between the kisses.

His hands fly to the waistband of my pants, fingers fumbling with my belt. Even though we could kiss all night, nothing could've prepared me for the way he was exploring my mouth, his body keeping mine still while his hands went from my waist to my hips and he pulled me closer.

The air was thick and hot around us, feeling heavy and electric. I love him so much. I love his touch, his voice, his presence and now it's all here, overwhelming me with the scent and touch I've never stopped loving.

I wanted him to ignore everything else and pay his full attention only to me. I didn't care how many times my parents tried to keep us apart, I wanted him to know that he's my first priority no matter what else was going on in my life.

An animalistic growl fell from my lips and then I pulled his hair back gently, only to smash my lips against him again. His moans of satisfaction caused me to pick up my pace. Our kisses are sloppy and hard.

Our hands are everywhere now, taking off each other's clothes until fully naked and I rubbed his chest, his hand around my neck.

"Anannn..." He moaned my name, making me feel more excited.

I picked him up by the backs of his thighs without breaking the kiss and he hugged his legs immediately around my waist. Walking a few steps, I put him on the bed, causing him to gasp which allowed me to plunge my tongue in his mouth.

I broke our heated kiss and dragged my tongue down his throat before sucking his skin. His moan is breathless and right in my ear, my lower part comes to life by the sound of it.

"P'Yinnn...oh God, please don't stop this, phi," he begged, tightening his legs around me and I also didn't plan to stop.

Continuing my kisses down his throat, I then removed my head from his neck to get a good look at him. "Fuck," I groaned at the sight of his chest. His nipples are perky and pink. Without wasting any time, I used both my hands to fondle his chest, which made him arch his back with a moan. I used the opportunity to take one in my mouth.

"Umphhh...yes...phiii," my baby moaned again.

Pulling his nipple in between my teeth, I gave it a small nibble before soothing it out with my tongue. With one hand still latched onto his chest, the other one traveled down his stomach, passed his abdomen to where I started to rub his cock.

I started lowering myself to him. His breath hitches when I blow cool air on his cock. "Phi...don't tease me," he growled, making me smile and I captured his cock into my mouth, starting sucking it.

"Urghh ahhhh!!! P'Yinnn!!!"

I closed my eyes and enjoyed the taste of him. My baby is so fucking sweet. I licked up his mushroom head, going back to put it into my mouth before bringing a finger to his hole and penetrating it.

"Ahhhh!!! Phiii!!!"

I opened my eyes to see his face contort in ecstasy and as I did so, I started increasing up the pace and adding a second finger into his hole. His groans echo throughout the entirety of our room and I could feel his grip tightening around my fingers. I started continuously curling them into his spot and at the same time, he grabbed hold of my hair and pulled at it. When I felt him getting close, I removed my fingers and replaced them with my tongue, thrusting into his until he's coming all over my face.