PART 7: Misinterpret

🄰🅄🅃🄷🄾🅁 🄿🄾🅅

What does falling in love feel like?

You want to know more about them. You want to learn more about this mysteriously beautiful human that life has just gifted you. Eye contact is hard, especially when you're anxious.

Like heaven. Whenever you think about the person you're in love with, your heartbeat rises. You smile and feel a strong affection towards that person. And it feels good, it feels warm. That's how Mint feels right now, she can't get her thoughts off about Yin and that guy may occasionally appear in her dreams.

"I'm actually already in love with you, Mint."

"I'm sorry I realized about my feelings too late," Yin said and gently caressed her cheek, making her drown into the beautiful eyes.

"P'Yin...I'm..."

"I love you, Mint." Again, Yin said. She gulped her saliva as Yin gradually closed the gap between them and she already knew what was going to happen, so she closed her eyes and was ready for the kiss.

But when their lips were just an inch apart to kiss, she fell off the bed and had to be roused from her wonderful dream.

"Awwww." She rubbed her back in pain.

"P'Yin almost kiss me!!!" She grumbled and hit the bed, then climbed into it, pouting.

After a moment, she smiled and touched her lips as she remembered the sweet dreams. Yin's gaze was filled with affection and she hugged her pillow as she rolled over the bed.

"Why are you so handsome, phi?!!" She shouted and bit the pillow, preventing herself from screaming loudly.

Her mind briefly went back to what had happened in the meeting room. She noticed that Yin remained staring in her direction, which gave her the impression that either she had caught Yin's attention or that he might have remembered they had bumped into each other before.

"He also didn't touch my hand when I wanted to do a handshake with him. Does he feel nervous?" She inquired shyly with her blush cheeks.

She smiled widely and took her phone on the table beside her bed. She searched Yin's Instagram but that guy put his account on private and up until now, Yin never accepted her follow request since a few years ago.

"Did he not use this IG anymore?" She muttered but she noticed that the number of posts on Yin's Instagram kept increasing every week even though that account only had less than 50 followers and not accepted her friend request.

──────

"Are you feeling better now, baby?" Yin asked while massaging War's forehead. War nodded in response and held Yin's hand. He lifted his eyes to look at Yin as he lay down on that man's lap.

"You canceled all your meetings today, didn't?" War inquired and played with Yin's finger because in all honesty, he felt somewhat guilty for making Yin worried. He didn't even pick up his phone when Yin called him because he cried too much and fell asleep.

Yin smiled and brushed War's smooth cheek with his thumb. "Next time if you're not feeling well, please call me, okay?"

"I don't care about the meeting, I care about you more," Yin replied and landed a soft kiss on War's forehead.

"Tomorrow I will send and pick you up at work," Yin said.

"I'm okay now, phiii. You're worried too much," War grumbled like a child and kissed Yin's hand.