𝒑𝒓𝒐𝒍𝒐𝒈𝒖𝒆

Jeon jeongguk the prince of Jeon kingdom. He is strictly not allowed to roam around the palace..

Cuz in his childhood, some rivals tried to attack him, so king junghyun rasied him secretly... And jeongguk studied and learns fighting skills at Teacher Kim at night time secretly..

Since he is well educated and a great fighter.. he is more than ready for soon to be a king for Jeon kingdom, but he is not old enough to take the responsibility he is just 19 years old.. he will become 20 in the present year so.. until then he will just stay in the palace like hostage??

He hated being locked in a beautiful place.. normally he would sneak out with the help of the palace colonel General Min who's also his favourite hyung and cuz that man couldn't resist the younger's cute puppy eyes..

But still he was lack of freedom he always wanted to have fun with friends outside the palace..

By the way since he wasn't allowed to go out or make friends with not so trustable people so he decided to be friends with teacher and some of workers.. only with trustworthy people..

He would tell his sneaky things with his mother.. how he enjoyed it, Yes his mother supported him, she knew her son was missing his freedom, obeying his Father order afterall he is going to be in a very responsible position, that doesn't mean his has to sacrifice his little happiness..

But it's not like the king isn't aware of this, he knows everything but he preferred to stay silent and pretend to not know anything.. he is terribly strict but deep down he loves his son more than anything..

King Jeon has two precious things in his life.. One the kingdom and his people.. he protect his people and kingdom no matter what.. he would risk anything for that..
He watched his father built the kingdom with his own hands.. he watched father's struggles, the days with no food, even
In his sickness, he didn't give up.. he died with some of his trustworthy people betrayed by backstabbing him.. His last wish was to protect the kingdom and don't let it in anyone's hands was his last words with junghyun..

And the second one is jeongguk and his family.. and of course we don't want a particular reason to love our family right!! And he want jeongguk to rule the kingdom after him.. that's why he is too strict to him.. he also wished that he would play with his son, his child would call him appa... His son would complaint him against his eomma.. for his son's satisfaction he would scold his wife..
He really sacrificed his happiness for good..

The only people he would trust with his family is the Kim's.. Kim Daehyun and his family.. Daehyun helped his father in very young age.. he literally grew up with junghyun, he always proved that he is a family to the kingdom.. not servent.. he even offered the great position in palace.. but daehyun chooses himself to be serve the kingdom and palace for own good.. always believed that he didn't deserve the royal services for him.. he just wished that send his little younger brother Kim Namjoon to overseas for good studies. And namjoon did a great job and become a teacher.. and return to his town.. and asked him to build a school in the town.. he wanted to build his nation's literacy.. junghyun wants his kingdom's growth too.. and kids study well in their country.. and he asked namjoon to teach jungkook secretly.. and he did so..

And Daehyun's only son Kim taehyung.. he also works at Jeon palace like his father.. he would do little help in daehyun's work... He loved roses and singing so much.. One day he was singing some song while watering flowers in the garden.. The visitors of palace listened to his song and complimented for having such a talent in very young age even offered gifts to him.. but the boy politely declined the offer.. junghyun felt proud of taehyung.. and asked him if he could use the talent for the kingdom's glory and fame. he accepted the position and he sang in important events in Jeon palace for entertainment.. whole kingdom was proud of taehyung and his vocals.. and he became the Jwel of Jeon palace.

Let's see the story of taekook.. how it began and how it ended....

»»»»»»»»»»»»»

Hello readers..
Did you liked the story line...

Please let me know
if it's worth of writing..

I feel really stupid when no one like the story of mine... And yeah time is too precious for wasting it..

Love you 🖤